Thread: NYCC 2012 minor news from Preview Night

Default NYCC 2012 minor news from Preview Night

I was under the impression that NYCC was in November like last year, but without warning, it is apparently on this weekend (starting today with a preview night - showing off a small selection of items to a small number of people).

The big news items will be posted in their own topics, as it will generate more interest and discussion, and people miss updates that are posted in long topics.

No word on the exclusive items yet either.

The TFPrime and BotShots display - just has Voyager Optimus, Bulkhead & Starscream, plus half a dozen old BotShots.

Beast Hunters preview figure and commercial topic here.

Other non-Transformers Hasbro lines.

When the main exhibit hall opens, more news will flow of next year's toys.

the TF Prime and Botshots display seemed extremely meager for any sort of "new" presentation. hopefully it gets more interesting over the next couple days.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Not really without warning... I mentioned weeks ago I was going (as well as Universal Studios)

I didn't get to the Hasbro panel today - it was for VIPs etc... But I'm going tomorrow. That's if I can tear myself away from the awesome TFs in TRU here!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Not really without warning... I mentioned weeks ago I was going (as well as Universal Studios)

I didn't get to the Hasbro panel today - it was for VIPs etc... But I'm going tomorrow. That's if I can tear myself away from the awesome TFs in TRU here!
    I remember seeing your post, saying that you were going to New York in a couple weeks, including NYCC, but just figured you were going to be there for about a month until when I thought NYCC was going to be on (in November like last year).
    Sounds like the trip was worth it... and with us being so far behind on TFs, it is indeed a great time to be visiting toy stores over there. It felt like Christmas when I was over there last month.

Some more random photos from the Hasbro preview night "party".