Page 212 of 608 FirstFirst ... 192202207208209210211212213214215216217222232 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

She was the same girl I spoke to. I think it's very clear. She probably reserved for the people who phoned in, but the stock was running out so she's saving some for the sale on 31st. I don't think we want to get someone into trouble over a toy for their good intention, so I would suggest not mentioning her name on the forum. Just being careful.

And I didn't phone the store before - thinking it would pester and annoy them...

I find the limited numbers of these items almost laughable, Hasbro's performance in general has been abysmal for the supply of waves of the regular release items. Now they are dropping the ball with such limited numbers on items supposedly more aimed at the collector, I know they had issues with some of the MP line at TRU but I think that was more price orientated than demand. This is why I no longer actively run around from store to store anymore chasing items as all it does is waste my petrol. I have now gone back to collecting other things (Except for the items I get off members) like Microman and Saint Seiya.

I just called Cannington, they said they don't have any in stock and they won't be getting them in for at least two weeks...

Once again an Australian retailer refuses to accept my money... To the internet!

I just phoned morley and innaloo, no shelf stock left. Guy at morley said they have more out back but are not allowed to put out until catalogue comes out in a couple of weeks.

Picked up this morning from Rockingham Kmart:

Complete set of FOC Combaticons and it appears that it was the only set there.

Nothing new in Rockingham Target either.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

No MP Prime's anywhere in Perth

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    I just phoned morley and innaloo, no shelf stock left. Guy at morley said they have more out back but are not allowed to put out until catalogue comes out in a couple of weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    I just called Cannington, they said they don't have any in stock and they won't be getting them in for at least two weeks...

Once again an Australian retailer refuses to accept my money... To the internet!
    Sigh. Is this a good way to do business?

Found this ad on gumtree if any locals are interested

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/scarb...xes/1005509894

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    No MP Prime's anywhere in Perth
    I think there are some left (Not many) but they are being saved for an upcoming sale. I know I won't find the time to even think I'll pick one of these up, I'm having to rely on somebody else

Just went to kmart in morley.

Two FOCs on the shelf.
    Optimus and Jazz.

About a billion Prime deluxes.

Jazz was even shoved down the back somewhere, no additional space for the Generations line either.

Nor any new botshots/legions in any shape form or size.

Feels like the end of DOTM again, same wave just sitting on shelves for the next 6 months. BOOOORING.

I rarely bother checking stores now.