Hey all, pretty off-topic so not expecting much but I figured I may as well post this here and see what happens since there is a couple of days left
One of the music festivals here in Victoria has run a DJ competition the last few years and I decided to enter this year. I made the finals which I am really excited about It is a popularity contest/public voting stage right now and they choose the top 5 to go through to the next stage. This means if I want to make it I need to drum up support and get people voting!

https://soundcloud.com/earthcoreoffi...e-mainfloor-dj

To vote, you need to 'follow' Earthcore who are running the competition and you need to 'like' my mix. To do this you need an account on Soundcloud which is free and only takes a couple of minutes to set up. If you write comments on my entry and 're-post' it helps too. You don't need to listen to the whole thing or enjoy it to vote

This year's festival has a couple of my of all-time favourites playing so it would be super awesome if I made it through. Even if I don't, I know a couple of people who entered previous years and ended up getting gigs with the organisers even when they didn't win so every vote counts!

If anyone feels like helping me out that would be super awesome and appreciated!!