Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First pictures of Takara's MP USA Starscream

That look exactly that same as the Hasbro one, I mean, I could buy another one(already did, its on it's way) put a sticker on the nose and say look i got a Takara US SS, not impressed sorry...

Like Tober mentioned, if you missed out on the TrU release, then this is an opportunity to get it and due to Asutralian inflated prices, it would cost you about the same to import it as it would retail.
    ________
    Www.fucktube.com/video/35084/anal-creampie-and-a-cumshot-in-her-eye
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    No Toys R Us up here in Darwin, only crappy Super Toyworld
    Ah yes, I've been there. Bigger than pretty much any TRU in NSW, filled with... well, nothing. When I visited they had about 40 voice changer helmets and five Legends. I bought a Legends since it was the only thing I didn't have - aside from the helmet.

Urge to kill... rising....
    You'd like my sister. She's in Darwin and feels the same way

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thanks for the tipoff Tober. I caved and bought it. Well, was a no brainer really. Now I will wait till it arrives. Price is too good to be true, praying it's not a KO.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Ah yes, I've been there. Bigger than pretty much any TRU in NSW, filled with... well, nothing. When I visited they had about 40 voice changer helmets and five Legends. I bought a Legends since it was the only thing I didn't have - aside from the helmet.

You'd like my sister. She's in Darwin and feels the same way
    Yep! I was there a few months back and they had a few nice things on discount, like Alternators nobody wanted. All gone now though. Like you said, all I see now are voice changer helmets and the movie figures that don't transform. It's comforting to know your sister shares my pain.

Thanks for the tipoff Tober. I caved and bought it. Well, was a no brainer really. Now I will wait till it arrives. Price is too good to be true, praying it's not a KO.
    Hasbro's MP Starscream retailed for US$49 in the USA at Walmart and then again through the Hasbro store. It is common for the USA to have their local Hasbro product retail at half the price it does here and everywhere else (eg Alternators were US$19.95, US$24.95 for the exclusives at SDCC, Movie deluxes are about US$10)

There are no KO Masterpiece Starscream/Skywarps... yet

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Hasbro's MP Starscream retailed for US$49 in the USA at Walmart and then again through the Hasbro store. It is common for the USA to have their local Hasbro product retail at half the price it does here and everywhere else (eg Alternators were US$19.95, US$24.95 for the exclusives at SDCC, Movie deluxes are about US$10)

There are no KO Masterpiece Starscream/Skywarps... yet
    I wonder, if the one I bought is the US version, or the repackaged US version for the Japanese market. I see no sticker. Japan is selling it for 10,000yen, and that's without postage.

Yeah, with our exchange rate so good to the US dollar now, it makes more sense to order them overseas lately. Lucky for me...