Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NY Toy Fair pics of Classics 2.0 and Universe

Looks like I may have been right the first time and wrong in my last post.

The Club magazine scans (the mistransformed pics) have Octane without his weapon and displaying both fists. Phew!

I hope that the pics we are seeing now only looks like the weapon is built in and not some foul last minute remold.

Since several colored pics of the Universe classics have already been publicly released, is it alright now to post the scans of the magazine?
    ________
    ROLL A JOINT
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:28 PM.

Kup, I'd be -very- careful about posting any scans, as the club has consistantly said it would forfeit membership. Unless you post it anonymously, in a way that can't be traced back ....... :P

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Kup, I'd be -very- careful about posting any scans, as the club has consistantly said it would forfeit membership. Unless you post it anonymously, in a way that can't be traced back ....... :P
    I am not a club member. The scans I have were found on the net. I am not going to post unless I get a green light from Griffin or one of the mods.
    ________
    Disabilities forums
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:29 PM.

You can post a link to another website that has the scans, so that it is their butts on the line if they are members. But I would still be making sure we don't reveal too much of the magazine, to maintain the incentive to join.