Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TFSS 5.0 Is Live For Members

bowspearer Guest

Called up last night because I hadn't received a tracking number - looks like the 2nd shipment is still being packed and will apparently mail out next week on the 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yeah, I'd be really surprised if they sent out the two pretenders together. One will probably come out next and the other will be in the third shipment.

And I think the next shipment will have Toxitron, otherwise the third shipment would be pretty big with a pretender, a Voyager and a Deluxe.
    Looks like I was wrong... as the word is, the two Pretenders are toys 3 & 4, leaving Toxitron, Counterpunch and the mystery Deluxe toy for the final shipment.

Rats... As much as I wanted the pretenders, I want to pack away my CW collection so I have room for TR!

Oh well, only a month to go

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Called up last night because I hadn't received a tracking number - looks like the 2nd shipment is still being packed and will apparently mail out next week on the 27th.
    You actually get a tracking number sent to you?

Photos of the second pair of toys, including images of the new accessory for Megatron that allows the targetmaster to attach to it for placing inside the pretender shell... which is the original Gen1 pretender shell for the Japanese Grand Maximus toy, so it is shaped to fit the "Cerebros" head.
    There are also photos of their biocards as well.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Photos of the second pair of toys, including images of the new accessory for Megatron that allows the targetmaster to attach to it for placing inside the pretender shell... which is the original Gen1 pretender shell for the Japanese Grand Maximus toy, so it is shaped to fit the "Cerebros" head.
    There are also photos of their biocards as well.
    I've had no interest in these toys but after looking at the pics, I really want the Grand Max shell!

If anyone here was on the installment plan, they sent out an email to say that they were charging people on Monday (about Tuesday our time), warning people to have money ready, or they might miss out on the last three toys.

That's lovely. Before they have even shipped out the 2nd set, they charge you for the third. Grr.... I'll be happy when they arrive safely, because I have my doubts about funpub.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Well, they were late with sending out the second set... and they are trying to get these out quickly.

bowspearer Guest

Called it.