Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ehobby Magna Convoy

Ehobby have tweeted out some images of Magna Convoy, including a group shot of its last four exclusives (mirrored here).

It's been a while since there has been an update or new images, and the exact release date is still yet to be known, but it is still listed as a May release on the ehobby website.

It's amazing that this mould is almost 11 years old now, and used about a dozen times during that time.

An exact release date has now been posted on the ehobby page - June 5th... a little late, from the "late May" release date it has had on there for the last five months.

This is out now, and one of the first people to get one and post up photos (can be seen here) has posted up a page of the included comic, which shows a redeco Hardhead as Bludgeon... either as a tease of a future toy, or just there as a tease.

FatalityPitt Guest

I like Magna Convoy's sword. It's also interesting to see that he also comes with Mindwipe's claw/shield accessory - Though I wouldn't know how it'd integrate into the alt-mode. I don't have room in my budget for eHobby exclusives, but I think it looks good.

Bludgeon... Hmmm. I'm glad Takara found a use for the TR Breakaway head, but all this looks forced.

I wonder though, would there be any reason why they can't just release Quake under the Legends banner, and maybe release TR Breakaway as Lightfoot? Just thinking aloud..