Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Looks like we might be back

Previously we spent a horrible amount of time offline. Now it proved to be less than a week. Things are obviously improving so fingers crossed this will be the last of these shutdowns.

I've altered something I've wanted to do for a while - user rankings.
    Originally, I had the staff taking up three spots so that I had all 10 numbers used up, but that meant people who were active (dedicated) and significantly active (deluxe), had a fairly low ranking, which wouldn't get any higher than 6 for most people. This way I think it looks more rewarding for those who contribute here, even if they don't become staff.
    (the staff are now all in one ranking, as global moderators, as there used to be issues with not being able to moderate other areas properly, when they were the only ones online at the time)
    The Userguide has been updated to reflect the new ranking structure.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm also noticing some of the grammatical markings like apostrophes and inverted commas are showing up wrong... is anyone else seeing that, or is it just me?
    Has this stopped now for others?
    I found a setting and changed it to a default, which should have the board recognise all characters.

Looks like it’s stopped.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Looks like it’s stopped.
    It’s okay on “new posts” like this one but some posts from the other day have question marks

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    It’s okay on “new posts” like this one but some posts from the other day have question marks
    Yep. I saw the same issue. Seemed to be rather isolated though so I wasn't sure it was a forum issue.