Page 82 of 163 FirstFirst ... 6272777879808182838485868792102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

The Accel World rehash looks okay. Is the one next to it from Lagrange? Sorta looks like their aesthetic... That Shinki-looking red one looks amazing tho
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    The Accel World rehash looks okay. Is the one next to it from Lagrange? Sorta looks like their aesthetic... That Shinki-looking red one looks amazing tho
    Yeah I thought it might be but I dont see that character anywhere.....plus it doesnt help that I havent seen it yet.

The Shinki looking thing is from Infinite Strato's and its Huang Lingyin. Two others have been on pre-order but where sold out pretty fast.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...%24pagecnt%3D1

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...%24pagecnt%3D1

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    (Right to left top then bottom) There is Nyaruko, Nanoha, dont recognise the next one and then another version of Kuroyukihime from Accel World.
    Is the one next to it from Lagrange? Sorta looks like their aesthetic...
    That is actually Tsubasa Kazanari from Senki Zesshō Symphogear.
    Now I hope they announce a Chris Yukine and Kanade Amo at WonFes.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

more Symphogear toys makes me happy

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    That is actually Tsubasa Kazanari from Senki Zesshō Symphogear.
    Now I hope they announce a Chris Yukine and Kanade Amo at WonFes.
    Thank goodness someone knows. Again I still havent got around to watching that one either.......maybe one day Ill get to it

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Thanks for the replies and links.

That Infinite Stratos - Houki Shinonono Akatsubaki is up for order at Amiami, but at $235 (21% off too) I'll be giving it a miss, that's Masterpiece/Valkyrie price range for a Shinki look-alike that doesn't even transform...

That Infinite Stratos - Houki Shinonono Akatsubaki is up for order at Amiami, but at $235 (21% off too) I'll be giving it a miss, that's Masterpiece/Valkyrie price range for a Shinki look-alike that doesn't even transform...
    To be honest she looks like a mess, save your moolah for the VF-4! A sneak peak is up at MW.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptormesh View Post
    To be honest she looks like a mess, save your moolah for the VF-4! A sneak peak is up at MW.
    Agreed. I have $500 put aside for the VF-4G. Although it is looking kinda dull.. Oh well.

Thats a statue hence why its bloody expensive.........but to be honest, it is REALLY expensive even for a statue.

That red IS is from the Bandai AGP Armor Girls line which covers the Strike Witches and Gundam girls.

Agreed. I have $500 put aside for the VF-4G. Although it is looking kinda dull.. Oh well.
    VF-04???

Also:

Tsubasa Kazanari from Senki Zesshō Symphogear and is available on preorder tomorrow and released in November for 3,800 yen.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Thats a statue hence why its bloody expensive.........but to be honest, it is REALLY expensive even for a statue.

That red IS is from the Bandai AGP Armor Girls line which covers the Strike Witches and Gundam girls.

VF-04???

Also:

Tsubasa Kazanari from Senki Zesshō Symphogear and is available on preorder tomorrow and released in November for 3,800 yen.
    Yep, even for a statue it's overpriced tho.

Yamato's VF-4G. Check the end of the Macross toys thread.

Might grab that Senki Zesshō Symphogear girl, looks interesting.