Page 225 of 481 FirstFirst ... 205215220221222223224225226227228229230235245 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    it could be worse i could want to go put to the pub and piss all the money away.
    That's always been my argument too
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

it could be worse i could want to go put to the pub and piss all the money away.
    *Hic* Who says you can't do both
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

..it could be worse i could want to go put to the pub and piss all the money away.
    The crazy thing is that some people would be more accepting of a guy spending their money on those things than toy collecting.

What is deemed 'socially acceptable' doesn't necessarily mean that it's better or healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post

What is deemed 'socially acceptable' doesn't necessarily mean that it's better or healthier.
    Screw what's socially acceptable altogether, do whatever makes you happy so long as you don't infringe on the rights of others.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorlucks View Post
    my wife as much as I love her (10yrs 2 kids and going strong)
    hates my love of collecting i get the money thing but,she has this whole thing where she likes to point out that none of her friends husbands collect toys.I'm curious how many guys on here are married with kids in there 30's and how about the women on here give us a shout out of support let me know it's not just a guy hobby
    I'm in my 30s (damnit), married, but no kids (don't want 'em). Wife is very supportive and has made the hobby part of her life although she initially knew next to nothing about TFs. Members who have met her while I was in Sydney would recall she's great around TFs... (be careful with her Galaxy Shuttle, Dirge!)

I have just split from my girlfriend of 3 years. I told her it was over & she walked out. I came home from work yesterday to pack a bag as I am housesitting for a mate til sunday & she has moved all her stuff into the spare room. I went into our room & she had put my display cabinet & home office in our bedroom. All my transformers were neatly placed in a large suitcase on the bed. What a crazy day I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
    I have just split from my girlfriend of 3 years. I told her it was over & she walked out. I came home from work yesterday to pack a bag as I am housesitting for a mate til sunday & she has moved all her stuff into the spare room. I went into our room & she had put my display cabinet & home office in our bedroom. All my transformers were neatly placed in a large suitcase on the bed. What a crazy day I had.
    It sucks that you just broke up with the GF, but at least she didn't trash all your gear on ya
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

That's what started me off collecting in the first place. used to go out every weekend, get written off and have nothing to show for it except a nasty hangover. .. at least tf's aren't consumable..

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    It sucks that you just broke up with the GF, but at least she didn't trash all your gear on ya
    dead right... probably a best case scenario,, for your tf's at least

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Screw what's socially acceptable altogether, do whatever makes you happy so long as you don't infringe on the rights of others.
    i knew i liked you for a reason... thats pretty close to my motto on life:

as long as you're not hurtin' anyone, you're ok with me!

Prowl: sorry to hear bud, hope your holding up ok

Grock: i was the same man....

janda