Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: TFIDownUnder (Australia) new items

Sorry guys, for the late replies.. I've been super busy on getting ready for making the move to Brisbane.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    Hey man, do you know if Fans Toys are going to do any second runs for figures like Scoria?

PS edit:
    Also, will you be carrying any of the other 3rd party Dinobot lines like Fansproject?
    Not...that I'm aware of mate. I'm sure there eventually will be one, but I think for now they are concentrating on getting the newer figures - Soar/Sever out.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I'd also like to get the Fansproject Dinobots, if you got them that would be great.
    Hi Ken, for the moment unfortunately, we don't have any contact with Fansproject. We would love to in the future if this is perhaps possible. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    Id love to know if you are getting in the any of the dinobot 3rd party combiners. or the warbotron combiner.

and if possible could you list either the heights or the scale used (MP,Voyager,etc)
    Hi Cords, unfortunately we haven't planned on getting the 3p combiners. This may be subject to change after we look into them a little more. Unfortunately, we don't have any contact with TFC, so untill we do, Warbotron is out of the question.

Will you be listing MPs Exhaust and Star Saber? And if so would you be able to compete with Anime Export's prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    Hi Ken, for the moment unfortunately, we don't have any contact with Fansproject. We would love to in the future if this is perhaps possible. Cheers!
    They have a contact form:

http://www.fansproject.com/?page_id=4

contactus@fansproject.com

Apparently they can be kinda painful

Hi Cords, unfortunately we haven't planned on getting the 3p combiners. This may be subject to change after we look into them a little more. Unfortunately, we don't have any contact with TFC, so untill we do, Warbotron is out of the question.
    From their Facebook page

About

-变形金刚中国联盟-www.tfclub.com
    Contact/Info: tfctoys-sales@hotmail.com
    After-Sale Service: tfctoys-cs@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Tober; 9th September 2014 at 08:11 AM.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Will you be listing MPs Exhaust and Star Saber? And if so would you be able to compete with Anime Export's prices?

They have a contact form:

http://www.fansproject.com/?page_id=4

contactus@fansproject.com

Apparently they can be kinda painful

From their Facebook page

About

-变形金刚中国联盟-www.tfclub.com
    Contact/Info: tfctoys-sales@hotmail.com
    After-Sale Service: tfctoys-cs@hotmail.com
    Hi Tober, and thanks but we have their email. It's more a case of some companies being harder to contact then others. They haven't responded as yet.

As far as I know yes we will have them in stock, I'm just waiting on them to become available to me. I don't know if I can beat certain prices as I don't have anything to work with yet. I will announce it on our Fb page as soon as I know. Thanks so much!

Default Brisbane

you guys moving to Brissie.. does that mean i can personally pick up my orders?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    you guys moving to Brissie.. does that mean i can personally pick up my orders?
    Sure does. It won't be right away but when we're ready I'll make an announcement on the facebook page.

Sure does. It won't be right away but when we're ready I'll make an announcement on the facebook page.
    Are you bloody kidding me. I've already spent hundreds of dollars at your store. Having you become more local is going to burn a hole straight through my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    Are you bloody kidding me. I've already spent hundreds of dollars at your store. Having you become more local is going to burn a hole straight through my wallet.
    Lol, crack up!