Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers 5 - The Last Knight - release dates

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just saw another two TV commercials for TF5 since I posted above half an hour ago.
    Four times in one night... that's more times than I saw in a single day leading up to the release of the movie.
    They must really want people to see it instead of Spiderman.
    Considering that the big studios have all kinds of algorithms that predict performance (which admittedly are not always perfectly accurate), and that the film has been out for a couple of weeks, I really wonder if this kind of marketing is any good in getting a trickle of new ticket sales. I suspect that the marketing is bought and paid for ages ago and the networks are getting their ad commitment completed by dumping a bunch of ads. (/speculation)

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The movie has only been out for two weeks, and now that Spiderman is out, the sessions for TFs have been cut significantly in cinemas.
    I had planned to go see the movie a few weeks in from it's release but given the limited sessions now I've resigned to see it once it goes to dvd.

The movie has finally started in Japan, and the official TakaraTomy twitter has released coloured versions of the movie posters we saw released by Paramount.