Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Voltron: Legendary Defender Figures?

Damn, good thing I've started with Black Lion last week, though now its gonna cost me
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Just got this from ToysRUs:

Hi xxxxxx,

Thank you for your inquiry and our apologies for the delay in responding.

It appears that Toys R Us Australia are due to receive items from the Voltron range in the second half of this year.
    This range includes, at this stage, the electronic Voltron with lights and sound, Voltron basic figures, Voltron Deluxe figure, Voltron Role Play, the Transforming Sword, and Voltron Black Lion.

Feel free to contact us towards the end of the year to see if we can provide you with an update.

Kind regards,
    Larissa's Signature

So we are going to get them..... but we're going to have to wait a bit. Here's hoping sooner rather than later
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post

Hi xxxxxx,

Thank you for your inquiry and our apologies for the delay in responding.

It appears that Toys R Us Australia are due to receive items from the Voltron range in the second half of this year.
    This range includes, at this stage, the electronic Voltron with lights and sound, Voltron basic figures, Voltron Deluxe figure, Voltron Role Play, the Transforming Sword, and Voltron Black Lion.

Feel free to contact us towards the end of the year to see if we can provide you with an update.

Kind regards,
    Larissa's Signature

So we are going to get them..... but we're going to have to wait a bit. Here's hoping sooner rather than later
    Hmm TRU, not that we have one in my state, but i'll be interested to know how much they sell for.

PC ? PREMIUM COLLECTABLES? Thats the last place ill shop. They never get it before selling and usually takes long before they send their items. I bought mp optimus primal from october and it still have not arrived. Their excuse is cos I'm on a long que. ya right. But hopefuly you will get your lions. If i cant get it from australia cos how slow our economy is going ill have to get it from BBTS or ebay. Kinda feel bad how we have to pay alot to get them here asap and in america and other countries they get there for a cheaper price.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post

Hi xxxxxx,

*snip*
    They referred to you as double, triple-X?

You clean pools & have an awesome mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    They referred to you as double, triple-X?

You clean pools & have an awesome mo.
    I've been known to do a bit of moonlighting

That die cast Voltron will be preordered so fast...

https://twitter.com/peaugh/status/821567410830512133
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Eddielai2002 View Post
    PC ? PREMIUM COLLECTABLES? Thats the last place ill shop. They never get it before selling and usually takes long before they send their items. I bought mp optimus primal from october and it still have not arrived. Their excuse is cos I'm on a long que. ya right. But hopefuly you will get your lions. If i cant get it from australia cos how slow our economy is going ill have to get it from BBTS or ebay. Kinda feel bad how we have to pay alot to get them here asap and in america and other countries they get there for a cheaper price.
    Make sure you get them before june or july this year as, custom are going to charge 10% when you import them.

New toys coming, closer to the mid-end in the video
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RQFuayOMSKs
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 22nd January 2017 at 12:58 PM.

Damn, the die cast ones, very interested to see how they come out. I'm sure Playmates will mess it up somehow.

Just makes me want a super expensive SOC version EVEN MOAR!