Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TF5 movie score now available online

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I never even came across the TF4 soundtrack - I'd assumed they'd never made a CD of it
    It was also a limited edition release at Lalaland like this fifth movie CD.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I never even came across the TF4 soundtrack - I'd assumed they'd never made a CD of it
    The TF4 soundtrack was limited in release to something stupid like 15000 copies worldwide. It wasn't Steve's restriction, it was Paramount.
    I got the TF4 soundtrack on iTunes as soon as it came out thankfully as it sold out quickly and despite numerous pleas by Steve and customers alike they wouldn't re-issue or open it up again... to the point that even when I moved computer and went to re-download my iTunes library it wouldn't let me download the TF4 soundtrack even though I had paid for it previously. Thankfully my hubs is an ex sys admin and makes us do loads of backups so I was able to restore it from a backup instead.

I want to get the TF5 soundtrack... did anyone take up that offer to get it shipped to Oz?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Did anyone else get this?
    I sure did, I haven't listened to it in detail yet. I think it's great that he's done such a detailed release.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Coming into the awards season, Paramount have hosted the Movie score music on their site, for free, to help gain votes for the TF5 movie (if you can record the tracks from here).

Don't need to record, there's a download button next to the player. Just takes a lot of scrolling and clicking to get them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Don't need to record, there's a download button next to the player. Just takes a lot of scrolling and clicking to get them all.
    Uh okay. I already have the physical copy, so didn't have a good look at the site.
    It was noted that the music on the website is a different mix to the CD release, as it is said to be closer to how it was edited for the movie, while the CD had everything intact before it was used in post-production.

I think I've looked at that site about 5 times between yesterday on my mobile and on the desktop, I can't for the life of me see how to download them directly? I see no button.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I think I've looked at that site about 5 times between yesterday on my mobile and on the desktop, I can't for the life of me see how to download them directly? I see no button.
    Give stare, over there

Clicking the button downloads the current playing song; so you need to go through each song one at time, start playing it, click download, then move on to the next.

Someone already created a zip file

https://uploadfiles.io/0nvvu

Give stare, over there

Clicking the button downloads the current playing song; so you need to go through each song one at time, start playing it, click download, then move on to the next.
    That is so different to the interface I have it's not funny. I dont' have an image hosting site set up otherwise I'd show you.