Page 89 of 168 FirstFirst ... 6979848586878889909192939499109 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

@CoRDS: are the fingers able to stay in certain poses and not bend down, not too loose are they?
    nope they are quite stiff. they are actually stiffer than MP prowls shoulders

so there is prowl all jazz hands on one side and holding MP rumble . he would be holding him up if the shoulders were stronger.

these ones are i think better than the hands i got for YOTH prime. i just need them to make some for mp12

Sweet! thanks CoRDS for that. I think I shall get them for my MP Datsuns then...

New stuff from TFSource and BBTS

Dr. Wu Solus Forge and gun for TFPrime BH Magnus

Columpio. I really dig the metallic paint done for this figure. way to go FP!

almost forgot,
    Alicon troop builder

Last edited by liegeprime; 20th September 2014 at 06:56 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A bit late to the party, but got me a Scoria today....

WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    A bit late to the party, but got me a Scoria today....

WOW!!!
    Yea i got mine just about two three weeks ago too. So glad I got him now!! he is just WOW!

got my KFC DAI STACK along with ko mp12 and ko mp14 yesterday

stack is freaking awesome.

Played around with Feral Rex the other night, will try to open Quantron before the weekend

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Played around with Feral Rex the other night, will try to open Quantron before the weekend

I'd be curious to know how easy/intuitive Quantron is to transorm. I'm on the fence, but don't want to but it if its really complex to memorise.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I'd be curious to know how easy/intuitive Quantron is to transorm. I'm on the fence, but don't want to but it if its really complex to memorise.
    Got my Quantron today.

Quantron isn't intuitive to transform. The instruction manual does not help at all. I spent hours trying to figure out what they wanted me to do but I finally got it after watching a youtube review instead. It doesn't help as well that some parts are sharp and bendy feels like it's gonna snap, thank goodness it did not on mine. grrrr..

What I hated though is that the set I got has a defect in one figure - it got packaged with the same foot not a pair - Sonic Drill. if it wasn;t a vital part I wouldn't be so pissed right now. Unfortunately it's a part needed to keep the gestalts foot secure.

I have emailed BBTS and Maketoys regarding this production error. got a reply from Maketoys

"Hi ----, thanks for your email.

We request that you please send your issue to BBTS as that is where you purchased the item. I am sure they will be able to assist you with any issues.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. "

Doug W.

Not pleased with that reply.
    So I sent them a reply kinda slightly pointing out it's a production error and you guys kinda sold them a faulty piece so shouldn't it be your responsibility to rectify it? - though not in those words, but in a less toned way, coz I'm so incensed... spending a $400 toy and they can't make good they're QC
    ... were it Takara I've emailed, a part would've been provided since it's a production error, not a retailer's fault. Oh well I still am waiting for BBTS's response. Hopefully they can help.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

got my Unique toys WARLORD today from chimungmung

got the one without the box as it had free shipping, tony was nice enough to put some warning lables with "Be careful " and an arrow pointing to the tabs in between the legs , if he hadn't done that i would have snapped them in one go.

Well, posing Quantron isn't much of a problem despite the faulty piece which I had to remove as it was getting in the way by being lumpy in place. I still am waiting for any response from BBTS regarding the matter.

The part that's faulty

I just have to keep supporting the left foot when I have to move the figure so that it doesn't disconnect, grrr. Oh well, so much for that. A few pics