Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PotP Nemesis Prime

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Great news!

Nemesis Prime and Wreck-gar are going to be released as mass retail figures in Japan.

Screw you Amazon!

http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/07/03/t...evealed-366557
    Crap, bought wreck-gar from rk, oh well he's coming with my mp shadow panther, kinda glad I missed on nemmy.

Lets hope the gst is kind

Nemesis Prime (black redeco of TR Leader Optimus, to be exclusive to Amazon in America), has a release date of July 16th on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Nemesis Prime (black redeco of TR Leader Optimus, to be exclusive to Amazon in America), has a release date of July 16th on that site.
    Little off topic but I'm still able to browse amazon us right now and add things to my cart, though nemesis prime just shows up as unavailable currently

Did they not change that yet or did we just find a loophole?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Little off topic but I'm still able to browse amazon us right now and add things to my cart, though nemesis prime just shows up as unavailable currently

Did they not change that yet or did we just find a loophole?

I would imagine that we can still browse and buy from the site, provided the items are posted to another country.
    At least, that's what I hope, as I use the site for info and official images... and I'd love to have the backup option of being able to buy from there and send to an American friend to post to me.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I would imagine that we can still browse and buy from the site, provided the items are posted to another country.
    At least, that's what I hope, as I use the site for info and official images... and I'd love to have the backup option of being able to buy from there and send to an American friend to post to me.
    Well we can browse at least, gave it a bit of a test, looks like physical items are a no go from amazon US

Yeah Amazon made it sound like they were going to straight up block Australians from using Amazon's non Australian sites. However they so far seem to just be refusing to ship to Australian postal addresses leaving us with the option to use a shipping forwarder.

I'll investigate shipping forwarders in the coming days so when Amazon put up Punch and Repugnus for order I can order them without delay.

But looks like we will have Japan as a backup at least.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

You can now pre-order the Takara Tomy release of this figure (PP-42 Nemesis Prime) at Toybot Importz:

https://www.toybotimportz.com.au/col...-nemesis-prime

I'm so annoyed that Amazon AU is (I think) the only Amazon regional store that doesn't have this!!

I think it was a Prime exclusive in US too...

Makes me wonder wtf Hasbro Australia are thinking, given there's also very limited stock of PotP Leader Optimus Prime. They could be selling way more of these.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I dunno what you want Hasbro Aus to do, odds are that Nemisis is an Amazon global exclusive outside Japan, you don't exactly see it anywhere else do you? If that's the case then it's not their fault Amazon Aus is half baked garbage. As for PotP Opt, well he's just popular isn't he, can't fault them for that. He's in two different waves, packed equally to his casemate in both cases, that should be pretty decent availability. Any Rodimus you find, either type, is an OP that got sold and boy have I seen a lot more Rodimus(Prime) on the shelves(when they do have space set aside for a Leader Class anyway) than OPs

Yeah it's not Hasbro Australia's fault. They are showing all these toys Hasbro creates to the Australian retailers at Toy Fair and the retailers are not buying them.

The retailers are of the opinion that if a toy doesn't have a TV show or movie it's not going to sell. So with no CHUG specific TV show the retailers are refusing to buy. Frankly it's surprising the retailers are buying as much as they are given their bone headed ideas.