Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Repro Parts Order

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    whoah, our own rampagesss has first hand experience with this dude....

The guy even does custom casting of parts which is extremely good to know in case my BZ were to ever suffer from gold plastic syndrome....
    Yea i did and his Repo parts are amazing quality i got Blasters gun and Ultra Magnus's shoulder cannons for my city commander upgrade
    I would defiantly recommend his parts

I don't understand, so your suppose to order them and receive them and were meant to go and locally pay and pick it up from you? Correct. I actually want blaster's gun but I'm in QLD sooo.. I'm confused on how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    I don't understand, so your suppose to order them and receive them and were meant to go and locally pay and pick it up from you? Correct. I actually want blaster's gun but I'm in QLD sooo.. I'm confused on how this works.
    no
    i order
    you pay me so i can pay him
    he ships to me
    i ship to you at your cost

Man I gota get on to these original G1's before mass repro parts get into full circulation. High quality KO's imo.

But I suppose I have been edging towards filling the gaps with repros one time or another

Not sure about that ~$20AU price tag for the counterpunch/punch weapon set though. Couldn't you just get an original set for that price?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Man I gota get on to these original G1's before mass repro parts get into full circulation. High quality KO's imo.

But I suppose I have been edging towards filling the gaps with repros one time or another

Not sure about that ~$20AU price tag for the counterpunch/punch weapon set though. Couldn't you just get an original set for that price?
    It is rather hard to find them guns Whoopy. And even if you do, since these are rather uncommon to come by sellers charge more than $20 for each. Lords know Ive been looking for Sixshot guns for 3 years now and have only spotted 1 (of which I was outbid ) and one at Parramatta fair ...... Those dino swords are great as well, the prices those go for at ebay is criminal...
    Just wish he makes more other G1 gun and parts - say Octane's Shield, Fangry's Shield, Shoulder pads for Bombburst...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Umm.. when does the group order end?

Umm.. when does the group order end?
    Im just waiting for the guy to confirm something for me for another member here, and then i shall place the order, so probably a day or two

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    Im just waiting for the guy to confirm something for me for another member here, and then i shall place the order, so probably a day or two
    Will you be able to do another one sometime in future, or not?

Will you be able to do another one sometime in future, or not?
    anything is possible, but this is unlikely
    you could place your own order if you so desire

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    anything is possible, but this is unlikely
    you could place your own order if you so desire
    Alright, is the payment through a bank transfer or..?
    Also how much AUD would be the total price tag for shipping to QLD for Blaster's Rifle and the gun it self?