Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: DOTM products now in Big W item look up (potential spoilers)

True, but what I meant was there seems to be another Leadfoot figure. Just speculating it could be Deluxe to fit with the other 2. And hoping that Target picks it up here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    True, but what I meant was there seems to be another Leadfoot figure. Just speculating it could be Deluxe to fit with the other 2. And hoping that Target picks it up here as well.
    Fingers crossed. Even though the movie lines aren't 100% accurate with their scales between classes, it's been good enough with ROTF Legends Wheelie sitting next to a Deluxe Barricade in front of a Leader Class Megatron. It'd just be weird having 3 cars of the same group with 1 of them being oddly huger than the other two,

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post

And I can also tell you all that DOTM toys will be heavily reduced at the mid year toy sale. I personally will not be buying anymore DOTM at full price before then as these prices are simply too good.
    Do you have the date for when the mid year sale starts?
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    ok just another quick update
    human alliance exclusive $28.84
    Leadfoot and Steeljaw?

When is it due?

human alliance exclusive - This should be the regular 3 we know about (Black Bbee, Black Skids, Roadbuster)
    bashbots assorted exclusive - I didn't think we would be getting these here, because they are VERY gimmicky. (probably "exclusive" because no other store wanted them)
    cyberverse ark $48.87 - nice price... but still a lot more than the US retail of $30, which is currently about AU$28.

Leadfoot and Steeljaw?
    This was confirmed to be a Target Exclusive in America so can't be a general release item with the other Three. Although, we've seen product samples without the Target logo, possibly to allow for a release in a store other than Target in other countries. If Hasbro AUS gets AUS Target signed up, we could still have the full 'Target' deco version here.
    Then again, if this BigW exclusive is Leadfoot, it would have to be the version without the Target deco on the front.