Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: movie masters?

Quote Originally Posted by PirateCop View Post
    since even a batman movie masters figure is impossible to find i wonder what the chances are of finding one of the chase figures like fear toxin batman. frankly i think its time to give up like i did with movie bumblebee (which now only seems to exist in a crappy "battle damaged" double pack, who thought that was going to be a good idea?)
    I can't help with the movie masters (I got mine and you can't have them), but I did spot a premium movie bumblebee in DJ's at Warringah Mall... 25% off too I think.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

... frankly i think its time to give up like I did with movie bumblebee (which now only seems to exist in a crappy "battle damaged" double pack, who thought that was going to be a good idea?)
    I thought everyone had one

Initially, they were as scarce as hen's teeth but after a while, I remembered stumbling across them everywhere

really now, perhaps its just my area thats bee-less.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    I haven't seen a single one on the shelves at all! And I was patrolling a fair bit around when they were supposed to come out.
    That's what I did, and got lucky! Of course, I got mine in early June!

since even a batman movie masters figure is impossible to find i wonder what the chances are of finding one of the chase figures like fear toxin batman.
    Do you really want the answer to that question??!

so apparently more movie masters are showing up in america. please tell me more figures are coming!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but I thought I'd share something with you guys...

Yesterday at the Parra Fair, There was a Seller asking $80 for a Movie Masters Joker.

I asked where he got it & he told me it set him back $15 from Target. He told me that particular Target store had five Jokers & he took them all...

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Not the fact that he was asking $80 for it (I spotted someone buying it off him later in the day) but the fact that he was telling me so non-chalantly about how he cleared all the Jokers out...

I felt like giving him a piece of my mind but I knew that if I did, Security would have probably thrown me out...