Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Label: Mickey Mouse

Hasbro actually owns the rights to make Disney toys now, so a Crossover could still be possible if Hasbro so wished. Hasbro AU's office has a big Disney Princess standee right next to their reception desk.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Hasbro actually owns the rights to make Disney toys now, so a Crossover could still be possible if Hasbro so wished. Hasbro AU's office has a big Disney Princess standee right next to their reception desk.
    If Hasbro does go through with the Tron Crossover, I know of two guys who call themselves Daft Punk who will be even more happy than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Hrm, I would love to see some Princess Transformers showing up. Ariel could Transform from Mermaid to human! Jasmine into a carpet. The possibilities are endless!!

I got the first version of this Mickey Mouse this year and I really wish Takara Tomy made more than just the three Disney moulds. I would love it if Hasbro could make more Disney Transformers, especially if they made them collectors items designed by Takara Tomy like the first three moulds. I fear that they would be more like the other Disney/Transformers crossovers if Hasbro made them (I don't like the Star Wars and Marvel crossovers).
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Ariel could Transform from Mermaid to human!
    Or even a jet!

I would love to see the Devil from Fantasia transforming into Bald Mountain that opens up to show minicons that transform into evil spirits such as the skeletal horse for example.

P.S. Transforming into the tip of the mountain doesn't count, he's been there, done that.