Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Guess-What-The-Number-In-Sky-Shadow's-Sig-Means Game!

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    the number of views - number of replies to this thread and - as off 7am
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    thenumber of views - number of replies + number of guesses in this thread?
    Still not quite on the right track, but theoretically you could work out the answer using only the information you have available to you in this thread.

man this riddle is total brain fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    your birthday?
    Not that either. Just so it's clear, the fluctuations of the number in 'real time' are monitoring something specific, so it can't be a countdown to a specific date (as the number has gone up and down by more than one during the course of a single day.)

It's the difference between the number of posts you have made to that of Hursticon.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    It's the difference between the number of posts you have made to that of Hursticon.
    Wow, we have a winner!

Yes, I noticed the other day that it probably wouldn't be long before my post count would be overtaken by one of OTCA's more active posters from the class of 2009 or 2010 - either 5FDP or Hursticon. Hursticon was currently in the lead, so I started counting it down in my sig.

Hursti - you have been a fantastic addition to the forum since you joined last year (and only 12,875 more posts until you overtake Goktimus.)

Demonac - well done. I'll be getting my 'prizes' out of storage for the Parramatta Fair towards the end of May, so I'll send you your prize then if that's good with you.

Everyone else (particularly Deceptic_Optic) I'm sorry for messing with your minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Wow, we have a winner!

Yes, I noticed the other day that it probably wouldn't be long before my post count would be overtaken by one of OTCA's more active posters from the class of 2009 or 2010 - either 5FDP or Hursticon. Hursticon was currently in the lead, so I started counting it down in my sig.

Hursti - you have been a fantastic addition to the forum since you joined last year (and only 12,875 more posts until you overtake Goktimus.)

Demonac - well done. I'll be getting my 'prizes' out of storage for the Parramatta Fair towards the end of May, so I'll send you your prize then if that's good with you.

Everyone else (particularly Deceptic_Optic) I'm sorry for messing with your minds.
    Well I'll be...

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, being the subject of the competition , but I thank you all the same Sky Shadow for the compliments, the sentiment is much appreciated.
    A big congratulations to Demonac for having very acute observational skills and my condolences to Deceptic Optic, you fought valiantly sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Just so it's clear, the fluctuations of the number in 'real time' are monitoring something specific
    That line was the giveaway for me.

Cool

demonac nice one! i was getting close i knew its about the posts but just dont know where to start. at the end it was myself who defeated myself for having no patient. that answer was there staringt at me in my face it would have bitten me in the face if it was a snake hahaha

wow it was a brain fudge but i like it hehehe thanks sky shadow

Hurtsi thanks mate and btw you are a very good addtion to this forum keep up the good work!

I probably would of got in trouble if I posted my guess. Anyway contests to Demonac
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503