Page 839 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 819829834835836837838839840841842843844849859 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,390 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Will Titan Class Devastator be coming out with other stockists by Christmas?
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Great!

The old website www.millionhero.jp is gone, but good to see they aren't. Still no 2015 volume on their site though. Hopefully one will come to cover all the (many) TAV releases and the newest MPs.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Will Titan Class Devastator be coming out with other stockists by Christmas?
    I'm hopeful that Hasbro will have their supply chain issues sorted soon and we will get good supplies of all Generations toys. Till that happens we have to wait and see what trickles out to the retailers.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yeah Toys R Us got him like a few days after I asked. $300 though!

Megatran Guest

What's the difference between ehobby Sunstorm 2003 & the reissue in 2009? How can you tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    What's the difference between ehobby Sunstorm 2003 & the reissue in 2009? How can you tell?
    1. Packaging. The original is pre-Tomy while the reissue is post Tomy, so original has "Takara" logos whereas reissue has "TakaraTOMY" logos.
    2. Only the reissue comes with the exclusive pack-in comic & 2 bonus sticker sheets (Autobot and Decepticon logos).
    3. The original was only sold with Road Hauler. They were not sold individually (even though they are packaged in individual boxes). The reissue was just sold on his own.

Images

Original
    Front of box
    * Takara logo located at bottom right corner
    * 'Collector's Edition' logo located at top right corner
    * No legal fine print
    Back of box
    * Far less legal blurb
    * You can see a bold 89; that's Sunstorm's number

Reissue
    Front of box
    * TakaraTOMY logo located at top right corner
    * 'Collector's Edition' logo located at top left corner
    * Legal fine print located at bottom centre
    Back of box
    * More legal text
    * No number 89
    * Has QR code

AFAIK there are no differences between the two toys when they're loose. So I guess the only way to be sure is to get it MISB.

I actually only wanted Road Hauler in 2003, but I ended up getting Sunstorm too because I 'had to.' I initially tried to sell off my Sunstorm (for about $40) and nobody was even remotely interested. Then in 2004, Dreamwave went and made Sunstorm a cool character, and now I'm glad that I got this toy.

AFAIK there are no differences between the two toys when they're loose. So I guess the only way to be sure is to get it MISB.
    I have the reissue and I've noticed no difference between pictures of the original and what I have.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Did anyone do a review of the black version with swords of Age of extinction Sixshot? ...couldn't see one & I just ordered him.

It's a KO of MMCs Hexatron