Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: MP Hot Rodimus/Hotrod revealed

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Mine has issues. Oddly enough similar issues to what I experienced with MP-09.

all four wheels don't sit fluch on the ground in car mode. The collar stops them. I haven't had a very good play yet to see if I'm just missing something in the transformation, but yeah.

Spoiler/wing not straight. When looking at the car from front/rear the wing is tilted to one side slightly. Not much but enough to annoy.

Otherwise another very impressive figure.

It even has the same smell as MP-09
    Noooooo...but the review look straight forward. Sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by tangy View Post
    did PC send you a shipping email or anything?
    Got my shipping notification on Tuesday afternoon, and he was at my place on Wednesday afternoon.

I bought him on the very first round - what round did you get in on?

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Got my shipping notification on Tuesday afternoon, and he was at my place on Wednesday afternoon.

I bought him on the very first round - what round did you get in on?
    second round so i'm going to have to sit in the corner and wait a little while longer

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Mine has issues. Oddly enough similar issues to what I experienced with MP-09.

all four wheels don't sit flush on the ground in car mode. The collar stops them. I haven't had a very good play yet to see if I'm just missing something in the transformation, but yeah.

Spoiler/wing not straight. When looking at the car from front/rear the wing is tilted to one side slightly. Not much but enough to annoy.

Otherwise another very impressive figure.

It even has the same smell as MP-09
    Yeah clearance is really tight but you can get the wheels to sit flush, but you can't really get it to roll freely without the collar piece touch the surface it's on. I find that the trick is to push the shoulder connector pieces that have the wheels on as close as possible to the center piece, and of course peg the collar piece all the way in.

And the spoiler wings are supposed to tilt upwards I believe (at least on mine they are symmetrical).

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    According to TFWiki:
    Thanks for that. Did not know this. Have heard of Miyaki because of the C joint but no known design credit up until this point? Great job for a Masterpiece rookie I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Thanks for that. Did not know this. Have heard of Miyaki because of the C joint but no known design credit up until this point? Great job for a Masterpiece rookie I'd say.
    I didn't think much of Hot Rod from the pictures, but once in hand, he's definitely a lot better! And on top of that he's got great playability!

So definitely a good job for an MP rookie!