Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers display stands

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    As nice as display stands are, I find that they just take up too much precious shelf space.
    I respectfully disagree, I would not be able to display either of these drifts without them.

My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

stands can be helpful as it places different size toys onto different levels on your shelf.

I think it is a good idea. It gives options when thinking out a display... especially as shown above with flying figures. (Nice display btw UM)

These stands also look a bit more sturdy than the freebie ones we got as part of the AoE promotion last year.

I'd certainly buy a few if I get access to them.

anyone know where to get these stands besides takaratomy mall?

so far i've found it for order at tfsource but they are sold out! http://tfsource.com/takara/transform...t-stand-clear/

http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810853008/ is limited to 5 and i presume i'll need a shipping forwarder to get the stands...

I didn't even realise they were available yet
    guess I missed that boat. hopefully they are released in a wider market in the future. It's certainly something I'd be interested in.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I didn't even realise they were available yet
    guess I missed that boat. hopefully they are released in a wider market in the future. It's certainly something I'd be interested in.
    me too. i'd get at least 5 or 10 :P. I msged premium and they won't be stocking it as they said it was selling at most shops for 5-10 dollars.

There's a few on ebay atm but they want 20 bucks each!

I hunted for these (admittedly only in a couple of stores) in Tokyo and couldn't find them and I haven't seen them for sale at all here in HK or I'd be buying up a pile of them for our figures.

At the moment I have to buy the Gundam stands but I find my TF's holes are too big (even with all the Gundam attachment options) so they end up 'balancing' more than anything. I'd much prefer something designed specifically for Transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I hunted for these (admittedly only in a couple of stores) in Tokyo and couldn't find them and I haven't seen them for sale at all here in HK or I'd be buying up a pile of them for our figures.

At the moment I have to buy the Gundam stands but I find my TF's holes are too big (even with all the Gundam attachment options) so they end up 'balancing' more than anything. I'd much prefer something designed specifically for Transformers.
    I haven't been able to find any here in Japan either.

If you're after compatible stands try the Tamashii stands (Stage 5 is apprently pretty sturdy) and slap a Reprolabel on them. The pegs are basically the same, while the Gundam stands use a different system.
    It's not the same I know, but it's the closest you're likely to find.