Page 125 of 168 FirstFirst ... 105115120121122123124125126127128129130135145 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Forgot to add that I got a KO MP-10 BAPE red last month. QC isn't quite as nice as my green version although it does have the correct shoulders (ie: no sculpted Autobot logo as the Bathing Ape exclusives are based off the MP-10B Black Convoy mold).

Here he is with fellow KO MP-10s.

Talking

I thought I'd share this.. not sure if this is the correct place but he looks too awesome not to post it...

Just got him today!

I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Finally got these lot together, looks spot on to the studio ox design, for the most part it is really solid for such a large build.

However there are minor design choices/issues, the waist tilt being one as by including that function the top half of the torso will always have a slight tilt to the front or back given it is a ratchet design.

This one is likely one of those bad luck scenario but the ratchet spring in the right elbow was too strong, as a result on a recent bending of the arm the inner plastic holding the ratchet in place bend and nearly snapped...

End up fixing by replacing with a weaker spring so it still holds & ratchet well and doesn't stress out the plastic too much.

Despite some hiccups overall this is still a great combiner, just need to be aware of the gotchas...

TWs Devy is so beautiful, makes all others look like the distant past !!!

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just received Spark Toys ST-01 Prime from Premium Collectables.

Will take pics after work

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Just received Spark Toys ST-01 Prime from Premium Collectables.

Will take pics after work
    Had mine for about a week and a half. I'm a huge fan.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

My 3rd party acquisition for this month. I thought sever was a solid toy but Stomp blows him out of the park! Can't wait till fans toys release grinder.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post

My 3rd party acquisition for this month. I thought sever was a solid toy but Stomp blows him out of the park! Can't wait till fans toys release grinder.
    Hey Zoon, what stickers/decals are you using on your figs?

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    Hey Zoon, what stickers/decals are you using on your figs?
    Just reprolabels it's a lousy 5 week wait for shipping but well worth it.
    Quality of the decals are top notch too

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post

They all certainly look cool.

How do you find the X-transbot new minibots? I've been tempted by them, but my experience with Xtransbots past toys has been decidedly lacking, with fragile toys that aren't much fun to transform.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    They all certainly look cool.

How do you find the X-transbot new minibots? I've been tempted by them, but my experience with Xtransbots past toys has been decidedly lacking, with fragile toys that aren't much fun to transform.
    I was a bit skeptical because Apollyon while he looks nice I refuse to transform him.

Arkose was less than pleasing to transform due to hinge on the engine being glued stuck and some parts flexing on the legs.

Boost and hatch were pretty enjoyable and once you work out the engineering on the arm it's quite easy. The only bit I found hard was getting the underside of the bonnet over boost's head. Oh and the plastic feels like it's going to snap in a few places but it doesn't, not even a stress mark so they are using a good strong plastic.

mixed feelings if I had to be honest a few cringing moments too many for my likings but they look great with my masterpiece collection and that's all that matters to me