Page 731 of 870 FirstFirst ... 711721726727728729730731732733734735736741751 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Big w rouse hill has all the PotP Leaders (Both Optimus Prine & Primal, plus Rodimus Prime and Unicronus)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Picked up the only Optimal Optimus at Big W, Warringah Mall. They had all the other leaders including a couple of Rodimus Unicronus.

Go figure we’ve barely seen a scratch of wave 2 deluxues and the wave 3 leader is already here.

Optimal Optimus and Rodimus Unicronus spotted and purchased at Big W Bonnyrigg. Only 1 Unicronus, Optimus Prime and Rodimus Prime left.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Optimal Optimi and Rodimus Unicronuses at Winsto Big W

One potp Optimal Optimus and Unicronus at Chullora big W

Narellan Target: PotP wave one deluxes, 1 TR Twinferno, and a bunch of RiD warriors from the last few waves.
    Narellan BigW: PotP wave one deluxes, 1 Rodimus Unicronus and lots of Classic and new Voltron's at the front of the store. I asked them to check out back for more leaders, apparently none.

MacArthur Square Target: PotP wave one deluxes (noticing a pattern here?) and Voyager Starscream.
    MacArthur Square BigW: PotP wave one deluxes (sigh), SS Grimlock and more Voltron's (both classic and new), this time near the shoe section. Again asked about other leaders but again none out the back.

I also asked if they'd be getting in other PotP deluxes, they said there is nothing scheduled for the near future, so I'm guessing we'll be stuck on wave one for a fairly long time yet...

Wonder if that was you I saw looking at the pitiful selection at the Big W Narellan...

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Wonder if that was you I saw looking at the pitiful selection at the Big W Narellan...
    lol could be, I came, looked, went away and got the staff to check out the back, carried around the only two leaders they had, put Unicronus on the shelf (since I could only afford one today) and left with Optimus.
    The plus side is whoever gets him will have a case fresh Unicronus if they get to him before he's handled too much.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Narellan Target: PotP wave one deluxes, 1 TR Twinferno, and a bunch of RiD warriors from the last few waves.
    Narellan BigW: PotP wave one deluxes, 1 Rodimus Unicronus and lots of Classic and new Voltron's at the front of the store. I asked them to check out back for more leaders, apparently none.

MacArthur Square Target: PotP wave one deluxes (noticing a pattern here?) and Voyager Starscream.
    MacArthur Square BigW: PotP wave one deluxes (sigh), SS Grimlock and more Voltron's (both classic and new), this time near the shoe section. Again asked about other leaders but again none out the back.

I also asked if they'd be getting in other PotP deluxes, they said there is nothing scheduled for the near future, so I'm guessing we'll be stuck on wave one for a fairly long time yet...
    Just dropped by Mac Sq Big W restocked on PotP leaders one primal and three lemmys left on shelf

Also Toymate seem to have restocked Titans Return plenty of Slugslingers wave

Happy hunting
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

$5 titan masters at Casey Tots Castle hill, including a few Ramhorns
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures