Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Soundwave to be released in Australia in July

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Masterpiece Soundwave to be released in Australia in July

Could be early days yet but this is the response I got earlier today from Hasbro when I emailed them my query last week:

Hi Michael, I am sorry for the delay in responding. I have checked with a colleague who specializes in Transformers. He has confirmed that the Masterpiece Soundwave line will be sold in Australia through Toys-R-Us, but not until July 2013. They are expected to sell in Toys-R-Us from July to September. Kind regards, Hasbro Consumer Services
    T: 1-300-138-697 - custservau@hasbro.com
    HASBRO AUSTRALIA LIMITED: ABN: 69 004 348 565

toys r us also told me that they will be bringing in fall of cybertron grimlock LIES also the hasbro version hasn't been announced yet.

Keep in mind that this was an email from Hasbro, not Toys r Us. I've emailed them (Hasbro) a number of times in the last few years and they have always told me the truth regarding releases in Australia. The optimist in me is keeping fingers crossed that at worst they may have slipped up and maybe told me something that will be revealed in the near future.

The timing sounds about right for a Hasbro version. And it would have been really surprising if there wasn't a Hasbro version.

If it is going to get a western release and I've never doubted that it would we should hear about it at America's toy fair soon
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

maybe this is too soon i mean people are still buying the takara version hasbro would lose a lot of money if they announced it now and it may piss of a lot of alot of people who bought it if it turns out it's equal or even better to the takara version.

It'll be great to get my hands onto a Hasbro MP Soundwave since the Japanese one is so pricey, hopefully TRU will put out a reasonable price tag for him like the past few MPs. It seems somewhat weird to me that if this is indeed the Hasbro version, that it's coming out so soon after the Japanese release.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

How long till a Yankee based site sees this and goes ballistic?

I'm surprised that we haven't heard anything from Hasbro regarding this yet, since it is only 6 months (or so) away. It'll be a big money spinner if it does get a release. Wonder if TRU will order more after the quickfire sales of TC and Prime?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    How long till a Yankee based site sees this and goes ballistic?

I'm surprised that we haven't heard anything from Hasbro regarding this yet, since it is only 6 months (or so) away. It'll be a big money spinner if it does get a release. Wonder if TRU will order more after the quickfire sales of TC and Prime?
    The hell they better.
    With all that bull I'm copping with Prime.

So the question for now is when sideswipe and red alert will be released here for us.