Page 329 of 467 FirstFirst ... 309319324325326327328329330331332333334339349 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    For the Pokemon players, you have three event Pokemon you can get this month via Mystery Gift.
    If you go to internet distribution you can get a Victini,
    if you go to code distribution and enter the code HAPPY you can get a special Meowth with the exclusive move Happy Hour,
    and if you missed getting Darkrai in May (or started a new game) you can enter the code DARKRAI2016 to get one
    I have a spare code for last month's Arceus if anyone needs it

================

Also, the redo PS4 versions have been announced, a Slim and a Pro. Now to do thorough research and see if I should buy a current 1TB model, a Slim or a Pro (and finally have a chance to play that Transformers game!)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Also, the redo PS4 versions have been announced, a Slim and a Pro. Now to do thorough research and see if I should buy a current 1TB model, a Slim or a Pro (and finally have a chance to play that Transformers game!)
    Very underwhelmed, we really got screwed on the pricing of the Slim. I was hoping either the Pro would be impressive enough to make me want one or that the slim would be cheap enough to make an impulse purchase. I got neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Keep me appraised of your decision PB, I'm in the same boat as you
    (But too damn lazy to do my own research) :P

Hey guys, New feature in testing now for Xbox is Clubs. I've started a OTCA Club on Xbox, once it comes out of beta everyone here will be able to join it (Xbox and Windows 10) and play together.

I would suggest for those of you after a PS4 to get the PS4 Pro in November. Sony is going on about how great it is for UHD gaming, but they are not requiring games to run at 2160p (4K). Because quite frankly the PS4 Pro's hardware is not great for 2160p (and neither will the Xbox Scorpio) developers have the option to do 1080p, but give you more eye candy at the lower resolution, this is a more compelling argument for the Pro and Scorpio.

A high end gaming PC with a GTX 1080 that is twice as powerful struggles to do 2160p at 60fps so how Sony and Microsoft expect their consoles to do 2160p without a major compromise is beyond me.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Glad to see "Return to Arkham" finally getting a release date. Saw a comparison video on Facebook too. Looks like it'll be worth the wait.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Glad to see "Return to Arkham" finally getting a release date. Saw a comparison video on Facebook too. Looks like it'll be worth the wait.
    I too was really glad to see it is coming still. Does look alot better, colours are more vibrant. Looks fantastic.

I did pick up the ps4 Deathfinitive Darksiders 2 from Costco for $26 the other day. Yet to start playing it yet. Want to see how much better it is compared to the ps3 version

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Is that a Xbone/PS4 Remastered Asylum and City?
    Edit, yes it is.

I would buy that!

There is a lot of rage on the internet about the Arkham XBO/PS4 port. Graphically they look worse than the 360/PS3 version in trailers, so they are probably very quick and dirty ports. I wouldn't preorder them and wait for reviews.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

There's no way you could say they're worse. They've changed some colour tones, which some people will like and some wont - and a few characters seem a bit off for one reason or another, but by and large it looks massively better. Having said that, it probably is a cheap port too

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    There is a lot of rage on the internet
    Always is. I haven't even got a ps4, so no preordering for me.

Thanks for the concern though