Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: POTP toys already out in America

Default POTP toys already out in America

People have just found at Target stores in America, the first wave of Power of the Prime Deluxes (Jazz, Dreadwind, Slug/Slag, Swoop).

This is surprisingly early, since they aren't expected until the first week of December in Asia, and may not be in Australia until the new year.

Bleh. The in-store Swoop is Blue chested. Cartoon accuracy is Takara's thing, not Hasbro's.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hopefully it means we will get some reviews while we are still getting pre-order prices. There are a few that have me really on the fence.

Some "in hand" pics are appearing, but you can bet some Youtuber is trying to get their hands on them asap to be the first with a video review.

Not loving Slug or Jazz much, Swoop's the wrong colour for me, and Dreadwind looks ok but something off about the chest (but since he'll be Buster in Japan he's one I will definitely get).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And Jazz too if you keep scrolling the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Bleh. The in-store Swoop is Blue chested. Cartoon accuracy is Takara's thing, not Hasbro's.
    Has it been confirmed that Takara will be doing their own versions of these? Maybe they would do the opposite of Hasbro?

Would they even do a box set like the combiner wars stuff?

Default P

Did we have any idea when these guys were supposed to hit Australia? Is this good news for us?

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Has it been confirmed that Takara will be doing their own versions of these? Maybe they would do the opposite of Hasbro?

Would they even do a box set like the combiner wars stuff?
    It hasn't been confirmed but they will release them. Likely some box sets (Terrorcons, Fembots, maybe the Dinobots) and some maybe single packages (like they might do a twin pack Buster and Hydra or release those with additional Godmaster partners).

But they would make Swoop look like the cartoon too, so the red breasted version (from Hasbro's own stock images!) isnt likely from Japan.

I'm totally waiting for the special release shiny versions of the dinobots. you know they're coming. Exclusive or retail, they're in the pipeline somewhere.

Jazz is a favourite of mine and this version isn't really exciting me at all.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)