Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: MP-40 - Targetmaster Hot Rodimus/Hot Rod

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scattershot View Post
    This may seem like a stupid question to you guys buts it's been a very long time since I've purchased any transformers from the net. Which sites or stores would be best suited to buy one of these without being worried about purchasing a knock off etc.
    HLJ.com

AmiAmi

or Nippon Yasan

Hobbysearch.

If they ever sell a KO, trust me is the END of their business.

Thanks for that, I'll check them out.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scattershot View Post
    This may seem like a stupid question to you guys buts it's been a very long time since I've purchased any transformers from the net. Which sites or stores would be best suited to buy one of these without being worried about purchasing a knock off etc.
    For japanese imports in general hobbylink japan (hlj), amiami, hobbysearch (comes up as 1999.co.jp in the url) and for more exclusive stuff in general (such as ttmall releases like the mp conehead seekers and certain unite warrior box sets like uw baldigus) nippon yassan (but tf releases are scarce despite bandai related exclusives sitting on pre-order for far far longer).

If ordering hasbro releases (ie asia exclusive outside of japan or american stuff) robot kingdom (hong kong based), big bad toys (bbts) which is american.

If you have one of them ebay codes I'd reccomend the stores toy_story_world and toysspark (last one I just recently used for the asia version of mpm barricade, was worried because ko's exist of him already but apart from the obvious removal of the tru sticker he was the real deal, helps knowing where the tampo on the back of the alt mode goes to know if ko or not).

Otherwise use your fav proxy service like from japan or something for more exclusive releases, happy safe hunting

bowspearer Guest

HLJ currently have him at 20% off for 8,000 yen ($99.97): https://hlj.com/product/TKT97233

Comparison photos of the new MP-40 with the original MP-28 Hot Rodimus, showing the minor colour differences.

Pass.
    Spiderken Away!

Mine got delivered this morning. Amazon Japan/DHL is lightning fast. I can’t believe I’ve got both a Magneta Hot Rod and a Burgundy Hot Rod. I could never decide which colour I preferred. Now I have both.

The figure looks great but that paint job on the underpants just looks off... should've kept it all reddish instead.
    Now all I see are painted fake underpants