Thread: Generations Darkmount Instructions

Default Generations Darkmount Instructions

Hey everyone.

After several attempts over numerous stores for weeks, I was finally able to bag a Darkmount last night (final figure on the peg, no doubt).

He's a great toy and all, but when I opened the packet, it was revealed that he came with instructions for Generations Drift instead. Seems not even the mighty Straxus is immune to Drift's influence.

Think I figured out how to transform him (the box wasn't much help), and the last thing I want is for our favourite death-dispensing-Decepticon to be mis-transformed for years (or break while attempting to get him back into tank mode), so can anyone please provide (or link to) instructions for him?

UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Kudos. Honestly I wasn't expecting Hasbro to update their instructions listing so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    He's a great toy and all, but when I opened the packet, it was revealed that he came with instructions for Generations Drift instead. Seems not even the mighty Straxus is immune to Drift's influence,
    The instructions are actually for the correct character - you bought a Drift toy, it's just so almighty that it can transform into Darkmount. (It's predicted that by 2012, all Transformers will be Drifts - this is just the first step.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    The instructions are actually for the correct character - you bought a Drift toy, it's just so almighty that it can transform into Darkmount. (It's predicted that by 2012, all Transformers will be Drifts - this is just the first step.)
    Ha!

lol, cheers Sky Shadow, I giggled good after that!