Page 118 of 136 FirstFirst ... 98108113114115116117118119120121122123128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Watched Bodyguard on Netflix. Easily binge-able as only 6 episodes long. BBC/Netflix co-produced, starring Richard Madden (late of Game of Thrones).

It's EXCELLENT.

There were a few things that bothered me a little (2 of my concerns through eps 1-5 were explained reasonably well in ep 6, albeit in a slightly "that's convenient" kind of way, and 2 or 3 things in the last ep were a bit of a stretch - would love to discuss more but want to avoid spoilers), but overall, really really great. The tension through a fair bit of the series is palpable. It's a bit complex too, with conspiracies and twists, so it's the kind of show you can get lost/confused if you're not paying attention.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

The 8th and final season of Legendary Defender is out. I'm one episode in and it looks pretty cool! I'm going to be very disappointed when it ends.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Just binged on Brooklyn nine nine and this is now my second favourite sitcom after Community.

Enjoying the living heck out of The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Been binging it with my wife. I love a show that doesn’t mind stopping for a song, or a dance number. Cool superheroics, an intriguing story with some clever conceits and some fun action, tight script and great characters, well acted. Recommended.

Contrast to Titans that wallowed in its grim ‘n’ grittiness, pointless uber-violence that exists only for its own sake, and poor characterisation. It features characters whose names and most simple of design aesthetic are familiar, but literally nothing else. Just a dirge. Avoid.

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms

I’m going to add to my Umbrella Academy review now that I’m done with the series. It’s still great. It did some interesting things towards the end, and then the last 2 eps settles into an ending that appeared a little predictable, maybe just short of cliched. But then, it did that ending so well, it didn’t matter that I saw it coming.

Left it open for a second series, which I sincerely hope they do.

Keen to hear the thoughts of others, spoiler-free of course.

Just finished watching season 2 of The Punisher and it's not as good as the previous season and the final episode is underwhelming. There won't be a third season.

The blockbuster shut down so now going to netflix. Is there a big selection of movies and shows with everyone now making their own networks?

I've been watching Supernatural since the get-go with the missus. Its had some ups and downs, but since they're now into their 14th season, there must REALLY be some longevity with these guys!

The current season is pretty good though they're truncating them to 20 episodes now to give the actors a bit more of an off-season break with their families. As a fan, I'm ok with this. They've been working their butts off for 14 years. That's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I've been watching Supernatural since the get-go with the missus. Its had some ups and downs, but since they're now into their 14th season, there must REALLY be some longevity with these guys!

The current season is pretty good though they're truncating them to 20 episodes now to give the actors a bit more of an off-season break with their families. As a fan, I'm ok with this. They've been working their butts off for 14 years. That's crazy.
    I remember i watched the first episode and got me hooked, now only my wife has the time to watch. Just hope they extended the first few seasons on ghosts, vampires, werewolves, etc. rather than quickly jumping to the angels and demons thing than feels repetitive aroung season 7.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    I remember i watched the first episode and got me hooked, now only my wife has the time to watch. Just hope they extended the first few seasons on ghosts, vampires, werewolves, etc. rather than quickly jumping to the angels and demons thing than feels repetitive aroung season 7.
    Angels and Demons and the like are (and always have been) the backbone of the show lets face it. But they still have the 'monster of the week' episodes thrown in to keep things interesting.