Page 138 of 168 FirstFirst ... 118128133134135136137138139140141142143148158 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    About the same as robotkingdom iirc. But you have an option to have the items shipped without their packaging to save on postage costs.
    I have not bought from there and I dont want to sign up just to get postage estimates, can you please give me an example of something you bought, and what it cost in postage to OZ?
    Sometimes I feel when I ask this question it's like Fight Club or something.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    I have not bought from there and I dont want to sign up just to get postage estimates, can you please give me an example of something you bought, and what it cost in postage to OZ?
    rates vary based on the item obviously, but an example my toyworld not dirge elegy was $27.55 for e-express service shipping.

took 6 days to get here.

Haha, sorry. I just assume most people have used RK at least once because they've been around a while and they're one of the bigger HK etailers for tfs. I don't get any spam or newsletters from them if that's why you were worried about signing up.

MP Ironhide, Alert and Kabaya prowl. $36 via registered air mail. Took about 7 days I think.
    I looked at getting the MPs from chimungmung too and it was about the same.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

He puts the postage costs in the item description. You don't need to sign up.

I buy from him all the time.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Finally got around to picking up some parcels my dad had collected for me so this is sort of an early xmas present. Loving these guys, they're all awesome.

ooh, Ordin, he is on my to get list. Nice.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    rates vary based on the item obviously, but an example my toyworld not dirge elegy was $27.55 for e-express service shipping.

took 6 days to get here.
    Cool. Thanks.

Just wanted a ballpark figure. I had no idea. Some stores are like super cheap while others are crazy expensive for postage, and I've mostly bought from ebay, ali express and HLJ with cheap and free shipping so I literally had no idea, and a lot of the site calculators on those foreign sites give you estimates on shit for postage (weight / box size can vary etc) then you find at checkout it's more than expected, or that if you spent like you know $10 more you get free shipping and stuff like that, I like to have some idea to save myself a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    About the same as robotkingdom iirc. But you have an option to have the items shipped without their packaging to save on postage costs.
    Thanks guys. Some awesome specials at that RoboToyBase, and good prices overall. Will buy some stuff from there in the new year.

Cool. Thanks.

Just wanted a ballpark figure. I had no idea. Some stores are like super cheap while others are crazy expensive for postage, and I've mostly bought from ebay, ali express and HLJ with cheap and free shipping so I literally had no idea, and a lot of the site calculators on those foreign sites give you estimates on shit for postage (weight / box size can vary etc) then you find at checkout it's more than expected, or that if you spent like you know $10 more you get free shipping and stuff like that, I like to have some idea to save myself a headache.
    i get about 95% of my stuff from robotoybase (chimunmung)mostly because he is the best combo of cheap and fast. and the rest from tf-direct.

Ace02 hicup (not hubcap) arrived today