Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: REAL Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    ROTF Breakaway/Thrust/DOTM Air Raid are pretty good, aren't they?
    the whole back end is wrong, it's much more like a more conventional 4th generation fighter in the rear. actually from not far behind the cockpit...

the intakes are swept forward, the wings are trapezoidal, as are the horizontal stabilisers. the entire surface of the JSF has less detail due to stealth tech.
    They are the main differences.

I'm after an F-35 that's as accurately represented as the later movie starscream voyager mold or the Leader "movie Masterpiece" mold.

I've always maintained that the coneheads would be excellent as F-35's, it would have made a good pairing with Starscreams F-22 Model. but that's not going to happen after DOTM.... Stupid sam Wilkikity
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Default PRIMUS

Saw a silver Mercedes Benz E500 in a car park with the license plates PRIMUS. Didn't know he was going that incognito, lol!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I think this topic has been posted up before, but a few new posts had me go back over the pics posted already. Some nice examples of real-world, original vehicles that Gen1 toys (and some others) were based on... before we had live-action movies to actually include the actual vehicles.

DotM Megs and Sentinel at the Avalon Air Show today

I didn't know that those fire-trucks were in Australia... let alone the airforce... as they used to use green "armoured looking" firetrucks (a long time ago, so plenty of time to change I guess).

Such a fitting time to have it on display... if the air show knew that it was in a Transformers movie and voiced by Leonard Nimoy.

Did they have any signage saying that it was also featured in a Transformers movie?
    I'd have loved to have taken photos of it, and a photo with a Sentinel toy.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I didn't know that those fire-trucks were in Australia... let alone the airforce... as they used to use green "armoured looking" firetrucks (a long time ago, so plenty of time to change I guess).

Such a fitting time to have it on display... if the air show knew that it was in a Transformers movie and voiced by Leonard Nimoy.

Did they have any signage saying that it was also featured in a Transformers movie?
    I'd have loved to have taken photos of it, and a photo with a Sentinel toy.
    At a closer look this one is slightly different from Sentinel Prime's fire engine mode. But at the air show they did have 3 trucks of the same model as Sentinel, if I remember correctly, but in green. Think they are there for the general fire safety of the Avalon airport.

Default Nightbeat

[IMG][/IMG]

Been wanting to post this for years, Nightbeat.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

I think the squids may be trying to fly under the radar

Saw this one inside the pub near my work today: