Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Hall of Fame pre-voting has begun...

A little last-minute, but the Hall of Fame final voting looks to have started, through one of the official Transformers apps, allowing fans around the world to vote on the three categories...
    Favourite character - Galvatron, Optimus Primal, Prowl
    Favourite combiner - Bruticus, Devastator, Predaking
    Favourite musician - Kinder/Bryant (Gen1 theme), Dicola (1986 Movie), Weird Al Yankovic (1986 Movie)

If you have the App, vote now, as it is probably only open for a week or two.

It looks like Galvatron has hit the shortlist after Nimoy died the month before the first round of voting occurred.
    And the character images Hasbro have used for most of the six robots are funny, as four of them are either unrelated (TFPrime Predaking, TFCyb Optimus Prime), or from an odd series or version (TFEnergon Galvatron, FOC Bruticus).

Voted:
    1. Primal
    2. Predaking
    3. DiCola

Why on earth Hasbro decided to use the character portraits they have makes absolutely no sense what so ever, rather evident of the regard in which they hold the Hall of Fame.

Same goes for the words. They just reused the bio of a Prowl toy they also used two years ago. Don't bother mentioning his logical approach, it's more important to mention the hammer that came with one legion toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Same goes for the words. They just reused the bio of a Prowl toy they also used two years ago. Don't bother mentioning his logical approach, it's more important to mention the hammer that came with one legion toy.
    I didn't even bother reading the bios after seeing their choice of pictures.

At least they swapped out the Beast Hunters Predaking with the Gen1 *Combiner* Predaking for the *Combiner* vote.

Well... HOF is a BotCon event, so maybe Brian at FunPub provided the images.
    (he's a GIJoe fan, who as of 2013 when I asked him, still had no interest in Transformers despite being immersed in the fandom for 9 years)

Already forgot ive downloaded the app ages ago

Anyway
    1. Galvatron
    2. Bruticus
    3. Vince

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Well... HOF is a BotCon event, so maybe Brian at FunPub provided the images.
    (he's a GIJoe fan, who as of 2013 when I asked him, still had no interest in Transformers despite being immersed in the fandom for 9 years)
    That'd be funny if it weren't entirely possible, the imbecilic approaches to business practises by that mob are well documented.
    (People continue to keep nursing from them though...)

Prowl
    Devastator
    Ford Kinder and Anne Bryant
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)