Thread: RID Wave 4 Legion & Warrior toys listed

Default RID Wave 4 Legion & Warrior toys listed

The recent update of the RID game App had a heap of new toys listed, but all as a big mass with no wave numbers or release dates... but now we know the fourth wave of Legions and Warrior toys, which are listed at Robotkingdom for May, but I think that is too early as Wave 3 only just came out this week in Asia. (so I think Wave 4 will be Mid-June to Early July)

Unfortunately, it looks like we've reached that time in the toyline when the redecos come out like an intermission between waves of new moulds.

The Legion pair - Alpine Strike Sideswipe (white with red, like Gen1 Red Alert), Night Ops Bumblebee (the usual black with yellow stripes).

The Warrior pair - Gold Armor Grimlock (Gen1 inspired colours), Night Ops Bumblebee (black with larger yellow stripes).

I'll get Alpine Sideswipe (in UG's Personal Cannon he is Prime/RiD Red Alert) and maybe the G1 coloured Grimlock.

Disappointed they didn't decide to do Megatronus and Prowl Warrior Class and the previously rumoured Legion Ratchet
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Oh no... another RID Grimlock my son will want! Glad of the colour change. I am not a fan of Grimlock in green.

Images of the two wave 4 Warriors have been released from an Online store - Gold Armor Grimlock (Gen1 homage colours), Night Ops Bumblebee (mostly black with yellow).

Both suffer from the "near enough" approach, as Grimlock doesn't look very golden, while the Bumblebee is mostly a reversed colour scheme which gives it bright yellow wheels.

Legion wave 5 of RID have been confirmed to be Patrol Strongarm (mostly white on the game App) and Ultra Magnus (a white Optimus on the game App). Expected around August.

Now that the Warrior wave 4 toys are out in Asia, photos have been posted up of the pair.
    It looks like Gold Grimlock has a new head, while Bumblebee is a complete swap of the yellow and black of the first version (keeping the grey and blue parts the same).

G1 Grimlock looks very good.

Night Ops Bumblebee looks well... yellow wheels.

Surprised they didn't change the packaging art. (lazy Hasbro)
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Yeah, what the heck? They couldn't even recolour it. The TFA repaints got completely new packaging art.

I like how Gold Grimlock actually has a remoulded G1 ish head.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2