Thread: GEN Legends Rodimus & Skwyarp in-hand images

Default GEN Legends Rodimus & Skwyarp in-hand images

Wave 4 is probably only around the corner (for the rest of the world), and as such, someone in Asia has the pair in-hand and has posted up some photos.

Rodimus is a redeco of Blackjack, to be the recommended chestplate of the combiner Optimus Maximus.
    Skywarp is a redeco of Starscream, and completes the three seekers in that size-class.

The confusing thing (for me) is the name of the Wave 4 Voyager (the white redeco of Optimus). BBTS is calling it Optimus Maximus, but on the Rodimus packaging, the combiner is called Optimus Maximus... so the Voyager's name should be different. And I wonder what it's name is going to be, or if it is just going to still be called Optimus Prime with a prefix to the name (like Armada Megatron).

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Is funny, we still havn't got a full wave 2 release yet.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Yeah it's stupid how we have all of wave 1, yet the only thing we have of wave 2 is the deluxes, and even then I don't think they are even out at Kmart or Target! And while Big W has them, you better be lucky if they even have any Transformers! What is up with our stores lately?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Yeah it's stupid how we have all of wave 1, yet the only thing we have of wave 2 is the deluxes, and even then I don't think they are even out at Kmart or Target! And while Big W has them, you better be lucky if they even have any Transformers! What is up with our stores lately?
    IMO the problem is the movies, and it's twofold. On one hand, every year we have a movie there's a massive Transformers push, but the retailers focus solely on the movie toys and tend to overstock for the big push around the film's release. Then when the overstock doesn't move they blame the brand and not their own stupidity. On the other hand, every year that there isn't a big push and massive amounts of marketing coming from the manufacturer, the retailers assume the stock won't sell as well and under-order, resorting to their trick of over-ordering the initial waves. Le sigh.