Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 70808586878889909192939495100110 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Congratulations guys, if they ever did a Red & Black Skeletor-esque repaint (RE: Death of the 4 Horseman) I'd be all over that Steed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Congratulations guys, if they ever did a Red & Black Skeletor-esque repaint (RE: Death of the 4 Horseman) I'd be all over that Steed.
    Catra's own horse, Storm has black hair and red/silver/white wings. Of course he has a white body too. I'm hoping he and Shower Power Catra are made soon.
    And that they do the Panthor thing and give him some sort of face mask like Swift Wind, maybe a winged Horde symbol helm or something.,

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Catra's own horse, Storm has black hair and red/silver/white wings. Of course he has a white body too. I'm hoping he and Shower Power Catra are made soon.
    And that they do the Panthor thing and give him some sort of face mask like Swift Wind, maybe a winged Horde symbol helm or something.,
    Hmm... keep me posted, if it's close enough I might just cave but an entirely Black horse with Red-Fiery mane and feathers would be totally kick-ass!

Thanks to kup for getting/bringing me She ra and Swiftwind yesterday at the mini roller meet :P. Just fiddled with them today, will take photos later, the figures combined is an awesome sight. Now to get my new shelves to put these on.... ( runs off to claim bought shelves at Freedom)

edit and addit:

pic up - new shelves gives me enough room to add a few more figures

Last edited by liegeprime; 10th December 2011 at 08:39 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hmm... keep me posted, if it's close enough I might just cave but an entirely Black horse with Red-Fiery mane and feathers would be totally kick-ass!
    something like this?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/dsc07537q.jpg/

Whoa, Catra has some creepy looking horse!! Luv it!! though her outfit needs erm, honestly doesnt she look in the mirror when she put that on , ick....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Hey Liege, Glad you like your Swiftwing! He looks good in your display!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Whoa, Catra has some creepy looking horse!! Luv it!! though her outfit needs erm, honestly doesnt she look in the mirror when she put that on , ick....
    That's the vintage doll outfit, good thing MOTUC went with the cartoon one:

Or they could have gone with the supposed 200X outfit which is a hybrid of the two:

Thanks kup, yeah i really like it... now Ill be getting a few more figures mostly Horde personnel prolly in the next Parramatta Fair, Ive seen a couple sold there.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

My Hose Nose Snout Spout arrived.

Ooh... That's pretty damn close actually.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks to kup for getting/bringing me She ra and Swiftwind yesterday at the mini roller meet :P. Just fiddled with them today, will take photos later, the figures combined is an awesome sight. Now to get my new shelves to put these on.... ( runs off to claim bought shelves at Freedom)

edit and addit:

pic up - new shelves gives me enough room to add a few more figures

*snip*
    Excellent! - Congratulations Liege, that looks bloody good mate and it's allowed so much more room than before!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Or they could have gone with the supposed 200X outfit which is a hybrid of the two:

That looks rather cool, 200X was so damn good for making things better IMO.