Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KO Menasor

A user on TFW posted that they were going to make a KO Menasor ages ago (somehow knows people who make these KO’s) bad thing is, in that thread he also announced that they would be making a KO Fort Max. And so far everything he said they were going to make has come true. So Fort Max could be coming soon

end of the year i hear for max

Fort Max KO? oh no, there goes my chance....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Fort Max? in Box high quality with all parts and stickers? OH NO I HAVE A ORIGINAL MAX! Now I WILL HAVE TWO! hahahahahahahhahgahhahahaha

Bring on Grand Max please hahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Fort Max KO? oh no, there goes my chance....
    And my chance to complete mine without the fear of getting fake parts

I hate KOers, they are the scourge of collectors

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    And my chance to complete mine without the fear of getting fake parts

I hate KOers, they are the scourge of collectors
    Why not just wait for Takara to reissue Fort max anyway? Its not like he's an ancient mold that we're not sure exists anymore. The most recent was the Korean Fort Max repaint, and it wasn't that long ago. If they can do an unlikely one like Omega Supreme, then I'm sure it won't be long before a genuine fort max comes out.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

While I would love to see a Fort Max reissue, I don't think that this is likely. Hasbro's trademark application expired some time ago.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yea? So? It'll be released as grand maximus or brave maximus as it would be takara releasing it, not hasbro.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Daw Guest

Wow that is a good knock off, I'd love to find that now!

Call me swallow or w/e but i'd really like the knock off versions of the toys i had, or wanted when i was younger, i had some of the combiners only to overplay and destroy them as a silly child does.

I don't wanna pretend i have the hundreds of dollars i'd need to reaquire these great classics, I'd just like them for display as most are too fragile for repeated transformations anyway.

I'm not fond of the completed Menasor but I'd love that set just to display them in car form somewhere.

Besides ebay does anyone have any ideas where in Australia these and others might be located (I already have Protector bots/Constructicons and Combaticons KO's)

Daw Guest

Oh, and Why Hasbro don't remake the old transformers now with some die cast metal is beyond me some quick colour changes to set them apart from the g1 versions then i would buy them up. (depending on reasonable prices)