Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big W 20% off all full priced toys this weekend

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have an update. 30% works in store. Not online.

What figures/waves can I expect to find at BigW this weekend? My closet store is 30min away (fwp) and I don't want to call the store with a whole shopping list of potential figures.

My own interests are the Titans Return deluxes and TLK main line but any advice may help people.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

The extra 10% does work in store? Now I find out. (But it'd be 10% off the 20% off price though wouldn't it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    What figures/waves can I expect to find at BigW this weekend? My closet store is 30min away (fwp) and I don't want to call the store with a whole shopping list of potential figures.

My own interests are the Titans Return deluxes and TLK main line but any advice may help people.
    From what I've seen at various Big Ws in Victoria: TLK Optimus And Megatron leaders, Hound and Megatron voyager, wave 1 and 2 Deluxes.

Mostly early waves of TR deluxes but have seen the Twin Twist, Misfire, Windblade wave.

Thanks Paulbot!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Yeah mines 40mins away and I have a $150 gift voucher my brother gave me for my 40th. Sadly there seems to be little to justify the drive even given the circumstances

The Mega 1-step Dragonstorm could be worth getting, at 20% (or 30% off if it actually works in-store)... which would bring it down to about $80 or $70.
    Yes, it is a simplistic, oversized gimmick toy, but the blacklight gimmick is fun to use on your toys, to see which plastics are light reactive.

And this toy is about AU$110 at retail in America, so if you can get it for about AU$70 at BigW this weekend, it's a huge difference to what Americans have to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    It doesn't stack
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I have an update. 30% works in store. Not online.
    Yeah we had a few issues today at work with the promotion and it took a couple of hours to get it fully working. I guess it would have been the same for all stores not just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Mega 1-step Dragonstorm could be worth getting, at 20% (or 30% off if it actually works in-store)... which would bring it down to about $80 or $70.
    Yes, it is a simplistic, oversized gimmick toy, but the blacklight gimmick is fun to use on your toys, to see which plastics are light reactive.

And this toy is about AU$110 at retail in America, so if you can get it for about AU$70 at BigW this weekend, it's a huge difference to what Americans have to pay.
    I had considered it and may have even grabbed it if I hadn’t had to drive so far. But I figure this toy is likely to end up like the TF4 Stomp’n’Chomp Grimlock - ending up about a 3rd it’s original price in many stores