Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Platinum series reissue Insecticons and Coneheads

This is awesome! I missed the last reissue of the Insecticons so I am happy that they are getting another release.

The Coneheads are also a fantastic surprise.

But I am the only one that thinks that it is a year late, these would have been an excellent addition to the Thrilling 30 line.

Hmmmm. As long as there are no "safety" modifications I'll be getting both of these.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hmmmm. As long as there are no "safety" modifications I'll be getting both of these.

LOL, that will be very interesting, I'm thinking Thrust may be the only one to be affected by this if it does happen.

The packaging of this set is excellent and the figures are nicely displayed,
    do feel more favoured towards the 20th Anniversary Takara 16
    Insections. this newly issued set would be fantastic for adding more insecticons to your collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    LOL, that will be very interesting, I'm thinking Thrust may be the only one to be affected by this if it does happen.
    If it's Hasbro Asia, Thrust's short missiles may well be 'safe'. Although the box's language combination looks like English, French, Spanish and Portuguese, so who knows.

Can anyone tell whether these are the G1 seekers or are they the classics Asia releases? I would kill for a G1 Thrust!!!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Can anyone tell whether these are the G1 seekers or are they the classics Asia releases? I would kill for a G1 Thrust!!!
    They are clearly G1 not classics.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Megatran Guest

This is great news. Been looking for a MISB G1 reissue Thrust & Ramjet for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I have enough Insecticons (G1, TFC, eHobby clones), but I'd definitely grab those Coneheads^Year 2 Seekers!
    You didn't get the 25th anniversary Universe Insecticons?

I already have all 6 characters from back in the day, but with the exception of Ramjet they are all missing odd bits and pieces so depending on the price I might pick both sets up.

I'd only be buying this for Thrust, so if any Sydney members are after the other two, let me know and we'll sort something out