Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GENERATIONS wave 4 characters now confirmed

I missed out on the CHUGS for all of these for various reasons, but I'm really torn on Prowl. I want Sunstreaker and Mirage after getting Dragstrip and finding out turning his limbs and head around doesn't look terrible, I know I don't want Ironhide but Prowl is either close enough or no where near and its bugging me more than it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    I missed out on the CHUGS for all of these for various reasons, but I'm really torn on Prowl. I want Sunstreaker and Mirage after getting Dragstrip and finding out turning his limbs and head around doesn't look terrible, I know I don't want Ironhide but Prowl is either close enough or no where near and its bugging me more than it should.
    Not sure if it helps, but taken on its own merits I feel like Prowl is probably the best looking figure in the wave. The paint deco really suits the mould in my opinion.

Also from the packed-in comics, with the full-page bios are the Design Desk pages like we saw for previous waves...

The sketches for Ironhide's vehicle mode look like a Warthog from Halo. It would have been a nice difference from Offroad's alt mode.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The sketches for Ironhide's vehicle mode look like a Warthog from Halo. It would have been a nice difference from Offroad's alt mode.
    those same sketches were used for Offroad as well, based on early designs for Offroad being Ruckus instead (hence the TFSS Ruckus next year.)

As some people have been noticing on other fansites, the official images for Ironhide on the back of the card and on the back of the packed in comic (see "finished product" below), the robot mode is missing one of the wheels (on his right leg).

So does that mean if I got an Ironhide that was missing that wheel, I wouldn't be able to exchange it as faulty, because it matches the product shown on the packaging?

I really hope we get a Sideswipe out of the Breakdown/Sunstreaker mould. They wouldn't really have to change the head. A retooled chest (though it would have been better for Sunstreaker) would set it aside far enough to be worth getting.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust