Thread: New Rescue Bots Blades & Chase toys

Default New Rescue Bots Blades & Chase toys

With no new moulds left for this year (that I know of) in the two main-lines of Generations and RID, we get a new reveal for the kiddies main-line - Rescue Bots.

Posted up on the Hasbro website are two new toys for the characters of Blades and Chase, which are mirrored here for when they later disappear from the Hasbro site, and are of the newer smaller size class of transformable Rescue Bots toys.
    Looks like Blades now comes with a sub-name (the Flight Bot), like the Chase and Heatwave toys have had since the beginning (2011). Now we just need a sub-name for Boulder.

I actually had a feeling that the specific noting of the names Bumblebee, Blades and Chase on the US Toyfair press release at the start of this year meant new moulds for all three when we saw the new Bumblebee show up a month later at the Australian Toyfair. I had even noted it in our 2015 toy checklist that they are potentially new moulds, as it wouldn't be possible to reissue the original toys in the new size-class/price-range.

Below is the size difference to expect from the new Chase and Blades toys.... if anyone else is collecting these toys.

(original 2011 car - 2014 raptor - 2014 motorcycle - new 2015 car)

I am, well, my 5 year old son is. Haven't picked up the new Bumble yet, but we have the rest

M