View Poll Results: What is your favourite of the G1 Scramble City Teams?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Stunticons (Menasor)

6 16.67%
  • The Aerialbots (Superion)

4 11.11%
  • The Combaticons (Bruticus)

8 22.22%
  • The Protectobots (Defensor)

5 13.89%
  • The Technobots (Computron)

7 19.44%
  • The Terrorcons (Abominus)

3 8.33%
  • The Seacons (Piranacon)

3 8.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Scramble City Combiner Team

I always liked the variety of the Combaticon vehicles and the Aerialbots were the first ones i had but Defensor was always my favourite as a kid. Good variety of vehicles and solid robots each of them.
    Spiderken Away!

I was kind of torn between the Aerialbots and Protectobots, but I finally voted for the Aerialbots - the first set I collected. It was great that the Autobots finally had airborne firepower, and Concorde, after all, is the coolest civilian plane ever.

I'm not sure what it was, but I was drawn to the Protectobots for some odd reason, even though they were underused (IMO) in the G1 cartoon. Perhaps it was the odd novelty of a blue fire truck, or the collection of search and rescue vehicles.

For me it's definitely the Stunticons! Always loved how in the G1 Cartoon they would be mistaken for Autobots by humans. Even their alt modes: Semi-Trailer truck, Lamborghini (Contach), Porsche (928), Ferrari (308) and F1 (Tyrrell P34) race car.

A close second would be the Combaticons - c'mon a combining set of military vehicles. Except I was always confused with Blast Off the shuttle being in the team???

If I have to say Autobots then it would be the Aerialbots - combining fighter jets!!