Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Reprolabels Reproduction Stickers

i find that every now and then the prices change... like they have a sale on but dont advertise it, i have seen sticker sheets for not very much at all.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Don't forget too they have a special freebie

I've been using their Decepticon logos over the top of Beast War and Beast Wars II insects, to create a large army of insecticons led by Bombshell
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

They are really good, although I'm yet to purchase a reproduction set 'technically', I have bought the Classics/FansProject Ultra Magnus and MusicLabel Soundwave upgrade sets and I've gotta say, they are awesome quality.
    Aaron, the bloke I've dealt with, is a very patient and pleasant bloke to converse with and was more than willing to explain to offer advice and help.

Some time in the next quarter I intended on making a large purchase, Like a ridiculous amount of G1 Reproduction stickers , so I might post here if anyone would like to join me in a group order.

Perhaps, if anyone has the time or will, members could post some pics of what they've repro'ed or upgraded? - I'll try and take some new shots of my Magnus and Soundwave shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I just don't like them but I presume that there is nothing wrong with them when it comes to quality, etc.

I agree, they used to have much better prices I think.
    I'm with you here Kup, they are a bit of a detraction, especially the Explorer ones - but maybe one could, if they like the rest enough, pick and choose which ones to apply?, I know I've considered it but yeah, a bit of a waste though.

I'm not too fussed on the price variances though, so long as the top notch quality doesn't dip.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

Perhaps, if anyone has the time or will, members could post some pics of what they've repro'ed or upgraded? - I'll try and take some new shots of my Magnus and Soundwave shortly.
    oooh a repro'ed thread!!!! Ive got a lot of those heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    oooh a repro'ed thread!!!! Ive got a lot of those heheheh
    I'd be interested in seeing a gallery of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

I'm not too fussed on the price variances though, so long as the top notch quality doesn't dip.
    I hope this is an isolated incident but I had problems with the Classic Pretender labels I bought.

Starscream's chest stickers on the shell kept peeling off and I had to use a glue stick paste to keep them in place. Jazz's Pretender helmet metallic red visor sticker flaked and I had to paint over it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing a gallery of these.
    It's mostly G1s anyhow My g1s aint in the best conditions but the repro stickers sure add afeeling of "newness" to em, even if just a bit hehehe.
    Ill start taking pics and post it on the thread once Ive finished.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Default Reprolabeled bots - PIC HEAVY!!

ok, here we go now, G1 bots mostly. Now some of them I couldnt be bothered removing the stickers completely so at time I just cover up the old stickies with the reprolabel ones so it looks lumpy add to that that my dexterity in applying stickies aint as it used to be. As also mentioned my bots are on the c7 grade so they wont be as pristine as say HD's heheheh
    Whenever possible I have included the used up sheet ( if I managed to keep em) next to the figure. Pardon the sizing, Photobucket editing software must be buggy coz after an hour of attempts cropping and resizing the pics it wont save my editing of the pics which is really frustrating and annoying.
    Predaking

Dreadwing

Runabout/Runamuck their stickies are from an upgrade Repro set I think I threw it away after

Cyclonus/Scourge

Combaticons

Terrorcons - yep I know they're badly yellowed, Ill give em a bath when I get enough H202 and a jar big enough

Computron upgrade kit - stickies for just the chest plate

I have to get myself some Reprolabels for my Darkwing and Dreadwind. I have been putting it off for a long time.