Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New JP toys for Feb-Mar 2018

I honestly would love a Legends version of TR Megatron in G1 colours. The TR version is my canonical Megatron replacing the CW Legends Megatron which replaced my Henkei Megatron. I really like that Megatron, but the Hasbro quality deco is a minus in my book.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I honestly would love a Legends version of TR Megatron in G1 colours. The TR version is my canonical Megatron replacing the CW Legends Megatron which replaced my Henkei Megatron. I really like that Megatron, but the Hasbro quality deco is a minus in my book.
    It wont happen. Firstly, Megatron is already a part of the Legends line.

Secondly, Megatron has already been released as the Headmaster of Galvatron's Transector body. In fact what is telling here is that the character this actually is, is BW Megatron - the G2 Megatron body is simply a transector.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    It wont happen. Firstly, Megatron is already a part of the Legends line.

Secondly, Megatron has already been released as the Headmaster of Galvatron's Transector body. In fact what is telling here is that the character this actually is, is BW Megatron - the G2 Megatron body is simply a transector.
    Did I say it was happening? No. I said I would like it. No need to shout down everyone's wishes whether it be people's hope for a CW G2 Megatron or that they would like a Takara Tomy take on the TR Megatron.

I've got the retail release of TLK Hound on the way, but I'm definitely getting MB-19 Hound.

Jetfire in screen-accurate colours looks nice, too.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Did I say it was happening? No. I said I would like it. No need to shout down everyone's wishes whether it be people's hope for a CW G2 Megatron or that they would like a Takara Tomy take on the TR Megatron.
    I'm not shouting down anything. I'm simply discussing the likelihood of it happening. No need to take it so personally.

TakaraTomy have released some new images of the Gen2 Tank Megatron toy (out in February), which comes with a mini-partner that resembles the Savage-Noble character from Beast Machines, and a bonus sticker sheet.