Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Classics Ultra Magnus

Default Wanted: Classics Ultra Magnus

I know this is probably a long shot, but does anyone want to sell me their Classics Ultra Magnus? Or spotted a 2 pack of Skywarp and Magnus in a bargain bin at target?

Heh, good luck buddy. I've been looking for a Classics Magnus for ages now and they get snapped up as soon as they appear. US Ebay usually has a few at horribly inflated prices and with US sending only...

I hear you on that one. I'm trying to get one to complete the fansproject city commander set. I was thinking of resorting to a KO of magnus, but I remember reading somewhere that they don't fit as well into the set. Anyone tried the set with a KO before?

Probably have to end up using Prime.

Regularly check the sales section of the forum is my advice - I was actually whining in a completely different thread at the time about not being able to find one, and the Sky Shadow directed me to his sales thread and said he'd had his on sale for months.

I wouldn't tarnish the quality Fansproject piece of ingenuity with a KO.

Had Classics Prime wearing the Magnus armour for almost a year before finding a good used Classics Magnus for about $80USD a few months back. I was actually watching the auction with that high price as the initial bid, and surprisingly nobody bidded on it! Checking eBay COMPLETED LISTINGS, I realised I almost missed a gem, but I contacted the guy/girl, and he/she agreed to sell it for just that price!

It was definitely worth the consistent eBay browsings!

holy crap magnus is worth a bit these days
    at least i know if i ever need to sell up, ill get rid of it easy :P

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mmmm I could sell mine mib (only removing skywarp, magnus is untouched). How many people interested? I could set up an auction starting at $100.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by De-Ceddy-Con View Post
    I hear you on that one. I'm trying to get one to complete the fansproject city commander set.
    Likewise - Sharky nabbed the last one to pop up, and humtam had a Magnus + CC kit which also got snapped up right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Mmmm I could sell mine mib (only removing skywarp, magnus is untouched). How many people interested? I could set up an auction starting at $100.
    Tempting, but I have a few too many expenses going atm for big purchases so I'll have to let DCD there have this one.
    You'll probably still get a fair few interested parties though.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Sorry, like Ode I'm also unable to handle big purchases. Would it be any cheaper if you sold it without the box?

Ode, good luck man. Hope we'll both find magnuses sometime soon. If I ever manage to find 2, you'll be the first to know.

Likewise.
    I so have to get to the US someday, there's heaps of great deals on Magnus and other much sought-after pieces on Ebay there but only shipped nationally, or sometimes to Canada if you're lucky.