Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Podcasts are you listening to?

The Rewind thing sounds interesting but was also an idea I thought about doing a podcast around but may as well scratch that one off the mental ideas list.

Audio Knights Theatre this isn't so much a podcast as a radio play, these legends are taking the script from the MTMTE comic and making a radio play out of it, so you can literally turn the comic in to a read along fun style book. I haven't listened much as you need to really sit down with the comic in your hands to appreciate it properly but I've heard great things.
    As I'm sure I've posted before, I tried listening with the comic and it showed that whoever's directing this doesn't understand how to "read" comic book dialogue the way the author intended. But this happens on other things too like that "audio play" version of Rewind's special message. It peeves me off more than it should. I should go vent elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    As I'm sure I've posted before, I tried listening with the comic and it showed that whoever's directing this doesn't understand how to "read" comic book dialogue the way the author intended. But this happens on other things too like that "audio play" version of Rewind's special message. It peeves me off more than it should. I should go vent elsewhere.
    That's a bit unfortunate.

I'm sure another rewind style podcast series would find followers, the RFC stuff is by no means exhaustive as they pick episodes at random from many different Transformers series. they are not the only ones to review transformers series either, they just happen to have made a specific segment of it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I think about doing a podcast but until I have a good original idea I'll just listen to them. Not sure people want to hear my voice anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Seibertron.com: Twincast Podcast
    You know what this is.

WTF@TFW
    You also know what this is.

The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe
    The title says it all.

Dr Karl on triplej
    Dr Karl is cool and answers trivia/science questions from listeners.

StarStuff
    ABC's astronomy and science show.

You Are Not So Smart
    Psychology of self-delusion and logical fallacies.

Nightvale Radio
    A macabre news radio show from a fictional desert town.

No Such Thing as a Fish
    The researchers behind the QI tv show share facts they've discovered.
    I don't like skeptics guide. I should like it, but I find that they all have their heads so far up their own arses it is just bad. I don't mind a little bit of mockery here and there, but what they do is jus go on and on and on

Nightvale Radio sounds interesting.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I used to listen to Jay & Silent Bob get old when Jay Mewes would talk about his various addictions & how he beat them.

Smodcast is pretty good, but I find it boring when Scott Mosier isn't taking part.

The best I've heard (& still listen to every week, plus I've seen it live & plan to see it again when I head back over to LA) is Hollywood Babbleon with Kev Smith & Ralph Garmin.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

New season of Serial has launched.