Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Animated Se3Ep12 "Endgame Part One" discussion

...considering that Hasbro won't even be making an Omega Supreme toy for Animated I wouldn't hold my breath.

Actually the wings remind me of Powermaster Prime - japanese - Ginrai. With the forearm fins and all. Neat, This will be a very interesting end of series story. Sigh I still wish its not the end, end.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The wingtip thrusters are similar to God Ginrai's - but overall the wings look more similar to Victory Sabre's to me. I agree with you about the forearm wings though (reference image).

The Omega Lugnut's are GLORIOUS

Interesting...
    While it may be wishful thinking - and I'll be the first to admit Animated has a way of surprising me plot-wise - with the Sentinel-controlled Cybertron, pretty minimal damage to Starscream (comparatively), no Dinobots/Blackarachnia stuck somewhere in the past(?) and knowing we have an Arcee toy for Hasbro to sell (or cancel) to me this just isn't feeling like the first half of the end of a series, let alone such an epic series. Both previous 2-part season finales have been jam-packed just to get everything in, this one seems to be leaving a lot of plot points to tie up. I hope that's a good sign and not just indicative of a slightly disappointing end to what's been an otherwise fantastic season and/or series.

Megatron rocked even more than usual, but after all his previous awesomeness Shockwave was kind of a let-down character-wise this time IMO (still want him though). Arcee in teacher-mode was great, Femscream's brief appearance was nice as were the flashbacks.

STARSCREAM (whispering to Lugnut): "You see, now he even likes Blitzwing better than you." I'm not normally an Internet LOLler, but even I LOLled long and hard at that one. And geez - Blurr, Ultra, Arcee - in terms of his actual treatment of Autobots, Shockwave's by far the most ruthless Decepticon in this series. Which is interesting since he's also the one who's spent by far the most time with Autobots. Guess he didn't turn native.

So I guess we know what the Voyager Wingblade Optimus Prime (that may or may not ever be released) basically looks like.

(Lugnut Supreme! [Or Omega Lugnut.] )

Starscream should still be basically indestructible tho, shouldn't he?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Although the wings do look more like Victory Saber's, I felt that the overall look was more like Ginrai/Apex Armor than anything else:

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Starscream should still be basically indestructible tho, shouldn't he?
    I think so, but he now has no more cloned bodies of his own in which to reside.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I think so, but he now has no more cloned bodies of his own in which to reside.
    And no process to create more bodies either.

That was damn enjoyable, after watching the Scrubs finale over the weekend I'm pretending that Animated is still going on after the next episode so two of my favourite shows don't end only weeks apart.

Lugnut's upgrade has to be one of the biggest and best upgrades imaginable, and I loved the whole shebang, The whole time Megatron was waiting to be imprinted I was thinking "he cant be that daft to make 3 super powerful Megatron clones, can he?" and he wasn't.

The Prowl flashbacks were great and now really do explain the events of the first episodes much much better. Ratchet may be the most awesomesauce Autobot, but prowl ain't far behind.

Once again Starbob Screampants was the pick of the litter, but the writers and VA all do a commendable job week in and week out.

Unless the season final is movie length (or they make a straight to DVD movie) there has to be too many loose ends to deal with in one episode. Magnus, Sentinel, BA, Dinobots, clones, Swindle, Lockdown, Meltdown, Blitzwing and the captured clones and possibly Blurr all need some closure.
    Right?
    Right?
    (going back to pretending that there is another season confirmed now).
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)