Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: OTCA Stop Motion Project?

Updated the Casting Call list post-proofreading. Added some more precise character details.

The number next to the name indicates the number of lines said. Some roles offered will include payment. I have decided to withdraw from doing most of the voices as I want to share the roles for more OTCAnarians.

EDIT: Roles that have been reserved may still be auditioned for.

Updated Casting Call:
    1. Starscream (58) - This Starscream is based on the Bay movie incarnation, he has a soft yet raspy voice. Auditioning: Firestorm
    2. Ratchet (48) - Based on the Bayformers Ratchet incarnation. Ratchet is tiring of the Autobot-Decepticon war and begins questioning whether it will ever end. This movie reveals Ratchet's more violent side as he gets more involved in fighting. -Maybe KalEl
    3. Thundercracker (25) - Thundercracker can have any voice, but a nod to his G1 character would be nice. Like his G1 character, Thundercracker does not really care about humans and is more focused on his own race. He's not so loyal to Starscream. He does lack initiative though to do what he thinks is right.
    4. Skyhammer (24) - Skyhammer can have any voice, like Sideswipe he is somewhat cocky but is actually an intelligent fighter. He is laid-back and isn't so formal with his manners like Optimus or Ratchet.
    5. Sideswipe (21) - Based on his Bayformers incarnation. Sideswipe is a skilled fighter but maybe overconfident of his skills. Unlike Optimus or the other Autobots he is reluctant to make the sacrifices necessary to win the Autobot-Decepticon war. Reserved for KalEL
    6. General Morshower (8) Based on Glenn Morshower's portrayal of... General Morshower!Maybe Jon Bailey
    7. Vice-President Logan (8) - Vice President Logan is based on the 24 character Charles Logan, he's more selfish than he is selfless and tends to panic and tends to try and put responsibilities on others than on himself. Maybe Jon Bailey
    8. Payload (7) - Payload is the Bane of Transformers. He is the lethal combination of strength and intelligence that even Megatron fears. Payload doesn't care about saving his home planet, he just wants to kill, crush and destroy! His voice is gravelly, loud and heavily masculine.
    9. TopSpin (6) - The only character to not talk in DOTM, Topspin can have any voice. As the other 2 Wreckers are portrayed as stereotypical NASCAR rednecks, so Topspin could be a typical Australian bogan. Reserved for KalEL
    10. Leadfoot (4) - Has a rough-aggressive British voice. Based on DOTM appearance voiced by John Dimaggio (Bender from Futurama) Reserved for KalEL
    11. Decepticon Guard / War Within Fallen (3) - A royal Decepticon Guard of considerably high strength that guards the Vector Sigma. Th character will be based on a slightly modified War Within Titanium 6" The Fallen figure. Reserved for KalEL
    12. Generic Decepticon / Runamuck (3) - Runamuck's basically dying when we first see him. So a good dying voice will suffice. Reserved for KalEL
    13. Mindwipe (3) - Based on Cyber Missions appearance, his voice is deep and echoey as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI2tz...feature=relmfu Reserved for KalEL
    14. Skywarp (3) - Skywarp can have any voice, but a nod to his G1 character would be nice. He is loyal to Stasrcream yet is unintelligent.
    15. Breakdown (2) - A psychotic Decepticon who overestimates his own ability. Auditioning: Firestorm
    16. Brimstone (2) - Can have any voice. Reserved for KalEL
    17. MILITARY COMMANDER (2) - Human voice. Can be anyone. Reserved for KalEL
    18. Military Pilot (2) - Can have any voice. Reserved for KalEL
    19. Roadbuster (2) - Harsh, gravelly British voice. Based on DOTM appearance. Only 2 LINES! 3 words!!! Reserved for KalEL
    20. Wreckage (2) - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Wreckage_%28Movie%29 ; Can have any voice.
    21. Decepticon Crowd (1) - Can have many voices put together to simulate an echo effect. KalEl, Skywarp91
    22. HAILSTORM (1) - Can have any voice. Auditioning: Firestorm
    23. RADIO OPERATOR (1) - Can have any voice.
    24. Sam Witwicky (1) - Funny Shia Lebouf impersonation if possible Auditioning: Firestorm
    Last edited by SkyWarp91; 8th June 2012 at 08:28 PM.

dude put me down for decepticon guard and mindwipe also, also can you email me those lines for the roles i wanted so i can record the first draft for you
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    dude put me down for decepticon guard and mindwipe also, also can you email me those lines for the roles i wanted so i can record the first draft for you
    Done, forgot I had you down for those two Will send the lines now!

I feel like I should do a voice particularly breakdowns especially with the whole him being a stunticon thing

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    I feel like I should do a voice particularly breakdowns especially with the whole him being a stunticon thing
    Audition ahead man, PM'd!

also can you email me those lines for the roles i wanted so i can record the first draft for you
    Sent to your gmail man!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Audition ahead man, PM'd!

Sent to your gmail man!
    got it bro wil send some sound clips to you soon
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Project 9 Update.

Finally started working on Storyboards after having a holiday.
    Proof I'm working on it:

Well I've done Chapter 1/3 in storyboarding now. Will edit all the boards together on a video with added sounds to give an approximate running time.

Then I'll start storyboarding the last 2 chapters later.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Well I've done Chapter 1/3 in storyboarding now. Will edit all the boards together on a video with added sounds to give an approximate running time.

Then I'll start storyboarding the last 2 chapters later.
    awesome!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

awesome!
    THanks mate, almost finished the 2nd chapter in storyboards.
    It's definitely longer than the first but not by a far margin, and I've decided to change the ending to the story.

So the project is still going